Reload this Page >

charlielondon's immigrant visa journey

charlielondon's immigrant visa journey

Old Sep 1st 2018, 11:10 pm
Just Joined

charlielondon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default charlielondon's immigrant visa journey

Hi all,

My American wife and I (UK national) sent off our I130 and we received the notice on the 28th of March 2018. It went to the Nebraska office. We filed while we were visiting my wife’s parents in NYC.

Haven’t heard anything back yet it will be 6 months in 27 days so really hoping to hear something soon. The wait and having no timeline at all is horrible.

Nice to to meet you all!
Old Sep 2nd 2018, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

Muna_93 has a reputation beyond reputeMuna_93 has a reputation beyond reputeMuna_93 has a reputation beyond reputeMuna_93 has a reputation beyond reputeMuna_93 has a reputation beyond reputeMuna_93 has a reputation beyond reputeMuna_93 has a reputation beyond reputeMuna_93 has a reputation beyond reputeMuna_93 has a reputation beyond reputeMuna_93 has a reputation beyond reputeMuna_93 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie

Originally Posted by charlielondon
Hi all,

My American wife and I (UK national) sent off our I130 and we received the notice on the 28th of March 2018. It went to the Nebraska office. We filed while we were visiting my wife’s parents in NYC.

Haven’t heard anything back yet it will be 6 months in 27 days so really hoping to hear something soon. The wait and having no timeline at all is horrible.

Nice to to meet you all!
Hello and welcome,
I believe you might have wanted to create a new thread. Anyway, Nebraska is currently working on cases from Dec-Jan, so while there is no fixed timeline of course, I imagine you have at least a couple months still to go. You've been waiting 5 months, their average running time right now is 7 to 9.5 months. Hang in there, not long now hopefully!
Old Sep 2nd 2018, 1:33 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie

Originally Posted by charlielondon
Hi all,

Nice to to meet you all!
Hi and welcome to BE. May I suggest that rather than posting on someone else's thread that you start one of your own. If you like, I can have this post transferred to a thread of its own. Must easier for you to find and add to in the future. I'm sure that there are many questions you have about the process.

Rete