British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Marriage Based Visas (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/)
-   -   Case complete, timescale to interview? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/case-complete-timescale-interview-911344/)

anothercalamity Apr 13th 2018 4:22 am

Re: Case complete, timescale to interview?

Originally Posted by StuBear65 (Post 12478103)
I just check here.

CEAC

My case was complete on 3rd April. I've received my interview today - for may 4th!!!

Keoman Apr 13th 2018 6:17 am

Originally Posted by anothercalamity (Post 12481139)
My case was complete on 3rd April. I've received my interview today - for may 4th!!!

Congrats! I’m hoping to hear from NVC soon considering these recent quick turnarounds!

StuBear65 Apr 13th 2018 7:10 am

My case was complete 5th April, also received my interview today for 16th May.

The earliest medical appointment I could get was 11th May so doubt the results of my medical will arrive before my interview.

My status on CEAC still shows "at NVC"

anothercalamity Apr 13th 2018 7:13 am

Originally Posted by StuBear65 (Post 12481229)
My case was complete 5th April, also received my interview today for 16th May.

The earliest medical appointment I could get was 11th May so doubt the results of my medical will arrive before my interview.

My status on CEAC still shows "at NVC"

That's a worry, I couldn't get through today to book my medical as I didn't receive the email until after work. I'm guessing I'm not going to get my medical before my appointment. ☹️

adamas Apr 19th 2018 7:37 am

My case was complete yesterday, although it is an employment-based application. Does anyone know if they give priorities to interviews for marriage-based applications or is it on a first come first served basis?

Also, how did you receive the notice of your interview date? By email or by post?

Noorah101 Apr 19th 2018 9:59 am

Originally Posted by adamas (Post 12485297)
My case was complete yesterday, although it is an employment-based application. Does anyone know if they give priorities to interviews for marriage-based applications or is it on a first come first served basis?

Also, how did you receive the notice of your interview date? By email or by post?

This forum and thread are for marriage based visas and interviews. Try posting your question in the US Visa and Immigration forum.

Thank you,
Rene

kbales Apr 20th 2018 1:32 pm

Quick question about the interview dates! We just got to the NVC stage so still plenty of time, but my husband was wondering if the interview dates are just given out or if you are able to choose a day/time. Thanks!

Twinkle0927 Apr 20th 2018 1:54 pm

Originally Posted by kbales (Post 12486084)
Quick question about the interview dates! We just got to the NVC stage so still plenty of time, but my husband was wondering if the interview dates are just given out or if you are able to choose a day/time. Thanks!

They are allocated by the NVC. Once you receive the interview letter, it does say on it that you can reschedule but only to a later date.

adamas Apr 20th 2018 6:44 pm

Originally Posted by Twinkle0927 (Post 12486096)
They are allocated by the NVC. Once you receive the interview letter, it does say on it that you can reschedule but only to a later date.

So, do you actually receive a letter in the mail rather than an email?
As I am often travelling, I am worried I will miss the letter, if sent by post.

StuBear65 Apr 20th 2018 7:26 pm

Mine was sent via email to myself and my agent (wife).