Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Canuck I-751-Received NOA

Canuck I-751-Received NOA

Old Sep 17th 2001, 7:13 pm
Steve & Lisa

We received our NOA from NSC today, dated, September 12, 2001.

It reads: Your alien card is extended 1 year - employment and travel authorized.
Processing your form will require a minimum of 300 to 360 days. If you have not heard
from us within 12 months, then you may contact this office.

So seems they are moving at about the same pace VSC is. =o)

Lisa http://www.britsintheus.com/marriedn...meline-aos.htm

Old Sep 17th 2001, 8:59 pm
Ranjini

At the same pace as VSC as far as issuing the NOA. But I hope a lot faster, as far as
approval !! Ranjini

>
    >
    >
    >
have
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Sep 17th 2001, 9:00 pm
Ranjini

I should have said in my earlier post, congratulations!! Now you can relax for a few
months. Lol. Ranjini

>
    >
    >
    >
have
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Sep 27th 2001, 7:36 pm
Jewel Hopkins

Congratulations, and I just want to say nice job done on this, it is just what I have
been looking for. I have read through your time line and all the information and
links are wonderful. It will be of much help to my Fiancé's and myself when we go
through the process starting in November this year. Good luck to you both. Jewel

>
faster,
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > We received our NOA from NSC today, dated, September 12, 2001.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > It reads: Your alien card is extended 1 year - employment and travel authorized.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Processing your form will require a minimum of 300 to 360 days. If you[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > not heard from us within 12 months, then you may contact this office.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > So seems they are moving at about the same pace VSC is. =o)[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Lisa http://www.britsintheus.com/marriednhappy/timeline-aos.htm[/usenetquote2]