Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

biometrics appointment approaching

biometrics appointment approaching

Old Aug 31st 2005, 3:41 am
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default biometrics appointment approaching

Just a quick question on appearing for my fingerprinting/biometrics (AOS and EAD) appointment. When I called USCIS for my appointment, the lady told me to take all of my NOAs, my passport and my 8 figure confirmation code that she gave me over the phone. But I have not had this appointment confirmed in writing. Do you actually need an appointment letter, or am I good to go with what I was told on the phone? Thanks for your help
Old Aug 31st 2005, 3:56 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: biometrics appointment approaching

Originally Posted by NJ_Dave
Just a quick question on appearing for my fingerprinting/biometrics (AOS and EAD) appointment. When I called USCIS for my appointment, the lady told me to take all of my NOAs, my passport and my 8 figure confirmation code that she gave me over the phone. But I have not had this appointment confirmed in writing. Do you actually need an appointment letter, or am I good to go with what I was told on the phone? Thanks for your help
You won't receive an appointment in writing. Just show up at your appointed time with the NOAs, confirmation number, and passport (or other ID).

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Aug 31st 2005, 5:33 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
You won't receive an appointment in writing. Just show up at your appointed time with the NOAs, confirmation number, and passport (or other ID).

Best Wishes,
Rene
Same here. I confirmed with them at the end of the call (just to be on the safe side) what they required and they said NOA, confirmation number and ID.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 7:46 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101

Best Wishes,
Rene
Originally Posted by californiabride
Same here. I confirmed with them at the end of the call (just to be on the safe side) what they required and they said NOA, confirmation number and ID.
Thanks for the help. I've just had them done and it was all pretty painless. In and out in 15 minutes. I even had time to visit the civil surgeon, a few blocks away from the ASC, and get my I-693 supplement (the staff were on the ball about who needed the full medical and who just needed the supplement, so I didn't get to argue with them ).
Old Sep 1st 2005, 7:56 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NJ_Dave
(the staff were on the ball about who needed the full medical and who just needed the supplement, so I didn't get to argue with them ).
*gasp* Could they be catching on?? Unreal!
Old Sep 1st 2005, 7:59 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

Originally Posted by Steffi
*gasp* Could they be catching on?? Unreal!
The charged me $70 for the privilege though ($35 for a tetanus booster and $35 for the paperwork), which isn't too bad I guess.