Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Best of luck to Louise & Seasprite

Best of luck to Louise & Seasprite

Old Feb 6th 2007, 5:40 am

MrsB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Best of luck to Louise & Seasprite

Originally Posted by seasprite
Thanks! odd being the last day here, enjoying the sea and creek and heat, but cant wait to be snuggled in England! Will be a bit up and down for a week or so I think..I will tell you all about it!
Good luck - but please don't come back - (I mean that in the nicest possible way, as I hope you find the happiness you (and the rest of us) are yearning for in England) and come and tell us how good it is!!!

Last edited by MrsB; Feb 6th 2007 at 5:43 am.
Old Feb 6th 2007, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by seasprite

ooh thanks, I will reply to your pm but are you ok to wait a few days?

of course whenever.

just have a good journey you lucky thing

Sandrax
Old Feb 6th 2007, 6:17 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Hope all goes well for you all ... enjoy being home
Old Feb 6th 2007, 8:49 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

The more I think about them going back, the more jealous I become

I have another 21 months at least to do here. Just think how many baskets I could make if I was in a mental home for all that time!!

Oh good luck guys. Please keep in touch with us lot stuck here. Gives us hope there's a way out of this.
Old Feb 6th 2007, 9:14 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW

I have another 21 months at least to do here. Just think how many baskets I could make if I was in a mental home for all that time!!:
D

Oh good luck guys. Please keep in touch with us lot stuck here. Gives us hope there's a way out of this.

What you on about, there aren't any left! LOL
Why 21 months left here though?
Old Feb 6th 2007, 9:43 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing you both the best of luck.

Louise, from one northernbird to another, I wish you all the luck in the world.
Old Feb 6th 2007, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Have a safe trip home and I hope that the jet lag isn't too bad.

Keep on posting!
Old Feb 6th 2007, 10:54 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dizzillusioned
In case you are still online, good luck for the return journey tomorrow, make sure you have nice thick clothing ready for landing cos it's a bit cold over there. Let us know you've arrived safely and all is well.
I think we ought to call them 'Thelma & Louise' because they're escaping....lol!
Old Feb 6th 2007, 6:48 pm
Living the nightmare

Dizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to all

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
I think we ought to call them 'Thelma & Louise' because they're escaping....lol!
Old Feb 6th 2007, 9:05 pm

MrsB is an unknown quantity at this point

I have another 21 months at least to do here. Just think how many baskets I could make if I was in a mental home for all that time!!

On the positive side - when I joined this forum 2 years ago - you had THREE and a HALF years left - so it's got alot better!!

Keeping smiling!
Old Feb 6th 2007, 9:14 pm
Yorkshire Lass

meljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, best of British to you both, hope everything goes well.
Old Feb 6th 2007, 9:37 pm
Account Closed

I'm studying for a degree and I won't get that until Nov 08. So here I am!
Old Feb 6th 2007, 9:39 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Mrs Best
On the positive side - when I joined this forum 2 years ago - you had THREE and a HALF years left - so it's got alot better!!

Keeping smiling!
Oh happy thoughts, happy thoughts!!!!

It's getting better now I can see light at the end of the tunnel. It's still a long sodding tunnel, but it's there, just a little pin prick of light at the end of it!!
Old Feb 7th 2007, 1:47 am
on my way home :)

leeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud of

Lol I have been bored out of my head for 20 months here in NZ never thought to make baskets
Old Feb 7th 2007, 2:45 am
'In limboland'

I'm studying for a degree and I won't get that until Nov 08. So here I am!
'Cor a clever clogs amongst us. What are you studying?