Wikiposts

Being apart sucks!!

Old Aug 17th 2003, 3:37 am
Forum Regular

Gigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant future
Default Bless you all!

I came here originally to get background knowledge and to find out which route we should eventually be following. But I stay because of the people and their stories.

Olenka, I can't help but send a prayer up for you each and every day. Your courage and patience is one of the guiding lights of this board. Don't ever stop posting!

And to all the rest of you, God speed and thank you for sharing your stories and experiences!
Old Aug 17th 2003, 3:41 am
Forum Regular

lfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura about

thanks patty,

i find myself writing when i feel lonely or blue. i hate all this waiting. nothing i can do or say will make the consulate change my hubby's interview date thanks to all the lottery winners, but why should they take presidence over the spouse of a USC? is there a timeframe that these should be finished? i have never been a patient person, and now that i have to be patient, well it's so dang hard. when i read of the ones who are coming home to their loves, i am happy for them but then again i am sad for me and all the others who are waiting and have been waiting for even an approval. but i do thank god for the K-3. if we who are using nebraska for the spousal visa had to wait out the suggested processing dates, mine is 365 - 395 days, they would have to lock me in a padded room.
thanks for letting me vent.
linda
Old Aug 17th 2003, 3:51 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Precious husband

Hey my precious husband!!

I am sorry If I havent written you anything here love until now.. I love you so much and I miss you like crazy too!!, I have just talked to you love.. and I know you are doing great today..
Call me once you are done with the service call!!, I miss you already!!
Thank you guys for all the encourage words to my hubby!!

Love you!!!
Old Aug 17th 2003, 10:58 pm
Msdimsie

Default Re: Being apart sucks!!

>I came here originally to get background knowledge and to find out which
    >route we should eventually be following. But I stay because of the
    >people and their stories.
    >Olenka, I can't help but send a prayer up for you each and every day.
    >Your courage and patience is one of the guiding lights of this board.
    >Don't ever stop posting!

I'd like to second that, Gigiola! I came to the board - and stayed - for the
exact same reasons as you, and have been both helped and inspired. I agree
that Olenka does, truly, shine out like a beacon to us all.
Thank you, and good luck everyone.
Ann.

-

Old Aug 18th 2003, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

girlyflyer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by OlenkaKyiv
"Just stay positive. All bad thoughts and sorry that i am not with my Lovely won't help me, won't make Nebraska be faster. Don't sigh, because when you sigh it means that it is hard for you. You must smile and all people around you will understand that you are ok and everything is good. If everyone thinks that everything is ok so it is so and it will be so" - these words I tell my mom, who is worried about me very much.
For me and hope for us also the most important thing must be smile, smile when it is hard, smile when you want to cry, when you feel lonely.

I don't like to tell and to hear that SOON I will be with him, that SOON I will have an approval. I hate this SOON, because SOON for me is 2 hours or a day, not 7 months i have now. So I tell to myself: "hey Olenka, be easy, you have him and be happy with this." I love to dream... i am great dreamer. I close my eyes and imagine him and myself together, we do shopping together, go to the theatre and do different things... you know what I mean. Maybe this moment I look like a strange girl from the other side, but I am so happy to be with him even not in reality. I know that i will be with him.... not soon because i don't know how long this SOON will be.... but I will be with him... and the moment when i am with him, i will recall Nebraska and all process like a night mare, but I feel easy now because I know that this nightmare i will recall being with my Lovely.

Please, chin up, because your soul mates don't want to see you so sad!!!! be cheerful only because of them.... be cheerful for BCIS will be in rage that we are not upset because of its tricks!!!

Wish you luck,
Olenka

Thanks for the kind words! I had a bad day yesterday, lonely and apart. It's not nice that so many other people are going through this too, we shouldn't have too, but nice to know I'm not alone in this horrible process.