BCIS status updated

Old Nov 1st 2003, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Lara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to behold
Default BCIS status updated

AT last the status has been updated - it now says approved so hopefully we should receive the approval in the post.

1st NOA - 23 May 2003
27 October 2003 - receive letter from NVC saying approved petition to be fowarded within the next week
31st October - status says "approved on 31st October"

Just strikes me as odd that we should receive the NVC letter on 27th October and we weren't actually approved until 31st October?
Old Nov 1st 2003, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Lara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: BCIS status updated

Just strikes me as odd that we should receive the NVC letter on 27th October and we weren't actually approved until 31st October? [/QUOTE]

Opps! I got that wrong!! It was MAILED on 31st October!
Old Nov 1st 2003, 9:34 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

I agree with you, it does seem a little odd.
I guess the important thing is you are through both your sevice center and NVC, thats what counts.
Old Nov 1st 2003, 11:18 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Lara45
AT last the status has been updated - it now says approved so hopefully we should receive the approval in the post.

1st NOA - 23 May 2003
27 October 2003 - receive letter from NVC saying approved petition to be fowarded within the next week
31st October - status says "approved on 31st October"

Just strikes me as odd that we should receive the NVC letter on 27th October and we weren't actually approved until 31st October?
Hi:

I have a big YAWN on this one. There is a difference between actual approval and data entry.

Your case was approved and sent on. That is wonderful.

The worrysome cases are where you do get the BCIS Notice and then NVC never gets it.
Old Nov 1st 2003, 12:00 pm
Heading home for X-mas...

Endymion is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BCIS status not updated since October 7

Originally posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

I have a big YAWN on this one. There is a difference between actual approval and data entry.

Your case was approved and sent on. That is wonderful.

The worrysome cases are where you do get the BCIS Notice and then NVC never gets it.
Regarding this- I was wondering whether the NVC notification will suffice as proper documentation of approval for filing for AOS...

Sure my fiancé can do without this NOA 2 from Vermont at the moment- one thing less to worry about losing... - however, any experiences about not having a copy of the actual NOA 2 causing some additional headache???