Baltimore AOS success

Old Feb 24th 2004, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Baltimore AOS success

At last a letter arrived today giving me the good news that my AOS to conditional was approved, my interview was on Nov 4th 2003. I had just about given up hope of seeing any approval this side of the next decade, but now it’s done, another chapter closed.

It says my card will arrive in around 7-9 months lol, where do they send it from...............Venus....ok no Uranus jokes

Rob
Old Feb 24th 2004, 5:36 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Baltimore AOS success

Originally posted by robclews
At last a letter arrived today giving me the good news that my AOS to conditional was approved, my interview was on Nov 4th 2003. I had just about given up hope of seeing any approval this side of the next decade, but now it’s done, another chapter closed.

It says my card will arrive in around 7-9 months lol, where do they send it from...............Venus....ok no Uranus jokes

Rob
Congratulations Rob! It's about time you heard back from them. Wow 7-9 months? Maybe the Spirit Rover is sending it from Mars?

Juliet
Old Feb 24th 2004, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pallyn has a spectacular aura aboutPallyn has a spectacular aura aboutPallyn has a spectacular aura about

They gave us some unholy time frame for the actual card too. In a rare instance of performing better than expected, it came within a few weeks.
Old Feb 24th 2004, 6:26 pm

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pallyn
They gave us some unholy time frame for the actual card too. In a rare instance of performing better than expected, it came within a few weeks.
I suggested they give an insane timeline for everything, coz that way, when things happen way before they're expected, we could say, "I love USCIS!!!!!!!! They're sooooo quick!"

Many congrats on your new-found freedom, Rob, and great to see you surface again!!

Kate. xxxx
Old Feb 24th 2004, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

eiloo is an unknown quantity at this point

Rob
Congrats... another success story from Baltimore. That's an awful long time for the approval though... over 3.5 months... What took them so long? I was lucky when I was there 2 weeks ago... everything was in order so I got the stamp the same day as the Interview... the DAO mentioned 6-9 months for my card... but calgreen got his in under a month... we'll see how "quickly" we do get them...
Old Feb 24th 2004, 6:38 pm
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Many congratulations Rob!!

Soon enough it will be my turn to haul arse up to Baltimore, oh what joy!

Best wishes

Tam
Old Feb 24th 2004, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

jgbreton is an unknown quantity at this point

Rob
Congrats!!
Old Feb 25th 2004, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

sal_whit will become famous soon enoughsal_whit will become famous soon enough

Rob
Hi Rob

About time too!!!!!!!!!! CONGRADULATIONS
I was wondering when you would hear from them.
At least now you can sit back an rest for a little while

Sal