Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

ASC appointment for I-485

ASC appointment for I-485

Old Jan 10th 2006, 9:19 pm
Just Joined

greencard2004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question ASC appointment for I-485

I just received a ASC Biometric appointment letter for my I-485. It says to process my I-485 application, I need to go to my local ASC and get the biometric done.

It's been almost two years since I submitted the I-485 with I-131 ( marriage based) and got my first biometric done..

It seems like they are finally starting to process my application...

Is this mean I am going to get my I-485 interview soon?

Anyone has the same experience?

I think I have waited a long enough.. Hope it's my turn..

Last edited by greencard2004; Jan 10th 2006 at 9:22 pm.
Old Jan 10th 2006, 9:23 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ASC appointment for I-485

Originally Posted by greencard2004
I just received a ASC Biometric appointment letter for my I-485. It says to process my I-485 application, I need to go to my local ASC and get the biometric done.

It's been almost two years since I submitted the I-485 with I-131 ( marriage based) and got my first biometric done..

It seems like they are finally starting to process my application...

Is this mean I am going to get my I-485 interview soon?

Anyone has the same experience?

I think I have waited a long enough.. Hope it's my turn..
Sounds to me like the first prints they took have expired. They have a validity of 15 months. All it means is that you need to go in for fingerprinting again. Hopefully this means someone has looked at your case, but not necessarily.

Rene