Approved in Phoenix!!

Old Jul 13th 2005, 8:00 pm
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Approved in Phoenix!!

Many congratulations to Sadegh!!!

Best wishes to you both.
Old Jul 13th 2005, 8:08 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Approved in Phoenix!!

isnt that just a feeling of relief!! Congratulations..!
Old Jul 13th 2005, 8:12 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations Rene & Sadegh!!

What a long, strange trip it's been.. thank you for being shining examples of what it takes to succeed in love, red tape and immigration

Now, start collecting evidence for your I-751
love and best wishes for your continued happiness!
mo & the DAH
Old Jul 13th 2005, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

bantik2005 has a spectacular aura aboutbantik2005 has a spectacular aura aboutbantik2005 has a spectacular aura about

HUGE CONGRATS!!!
Cok guzel
thanks for sharing,
i have a question,
what you mean that she didnt say anything of your husband working in LA?
you mean, he works in LA and you work in Phoenix?
Old Jul 13th 2005, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

Ndori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to allNdori is a name known to all

Congrats!
Old Jul 13th 2005, 9:28 pm
Denis

Noorah101 dusted off the keyboard, lubricated the mouse and eloquently
typed:
    > Hi All! Looks like all your good karma wishes from yesterday made it
    > happen! Not to mention our tons of preparation. :)
    >
    > Yes, Sadegh is APPROVED! He is now a CPR with a nice stamp in
    > his passport!
    >

Great news Rene!

I think my green card arrived in under two weeks so just keep watching
the post.

I've just filed my 751 and in almost a year I'll be filing my N-400.
Can't wait!

Denis

Old Jul 13th 2005, 9:32 pm
Denis

Rete dusted off the keyboard, lubricated the mouse and eloquently typed:

> CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > Now I want to know how the hell do you wake up at 5:00 and get to an
    > office by 6:35?????????
    >
    > Shower? Dress? Makeup? Transportation? Breakfast? At least coffee??
    >
    >
    > Oh I know, you camped outside in your pop-up trailer.
    >
    > Rete

No need Rete, there is no traffic at that time of day in downtown
Phoenix. Having slightly less to do (no makeup!) I could probably do it
in 35 minutes!

Denis

Old Jul 13th 2005, 10:06 pm
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold

whoa baby!! yay... congrats to you both, of course!!! sounds like it went as well as you could hope.. gee, I can't wait for my letter to arrive.. oh I wonder wonder..
Old Jul 13th 2005, 10:10 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Denis
Rete dusted off the keyboard, lubricated the mouse and eloquently typed:

> CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > Now I want to know how the hell do you wake up at 5:00 and get to an
    > office by 6:35?????????
    >
    > Shower? Dress? Makeup? Transportation? Breakfast? At least coffee??
    >
    >
    > Oh I know, you camped outside in your pop-up trailer.
    >
    > Rete

No need Rete, there is no traffic at that time of day in downtown
Phoenix. Having slightly less to do (no makeup!) I could probably do it
in 35 minutes!

Denis
Yep, we woke up at 5:00, and were actually ready at five till 6:00, including showering, dressing, makeup (none for Sadegh...lol), and a quick coffee. We're not breakfast people. After the interview we went to Park Central Deli and had breakfast (egg sandwich for me, french fries and salad for Sadegh - we're very eclectic.)

Rene
Old Jul 13th 2005, 10:13 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bantik2005
HUGE CONGRATS!!!
Cok guzel
thanks for sharing,
i have a question,
what you mean that she didnt say anything of your husband working in LA?
you mean, he works in LA and you work in Phoenix?
cok tasakur edirim, bantik

Yes, Sadegh has been working in LA with frequent trips back home to see each other. His next step is to get the elusive driver's license so he can bring rugs back to Phoenix to work on for a couple of weeks at a time, until he can figure a way to move all his clients to Phoenix.

Rene
Old Jul 13th 2005, 10:14 pm

Thanks to everyone for all the congratulations! We've been smiling all day! We even squeezed in a dental appointment for Sadegh this afternoon. LOL Might as well mix the good with the bad. LOL

Rene
Old Jul 13th 2005, 10:16 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Yes, Sadegh is APPROVED! He is now a CPR with a nice stamp in his passport!
Great story! Congratulations to you both!

Ian
Old Jul 13th 2005, 10:20 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to you two!!!! You finally have it behind you!

I better hear those champagne corks popping tonight.
Old Jul 13th 2005, 10:27 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to you both, Rene. Throughout my years on this board you have been a pinnacle of patience and grace under pressure. I'm so happy to have you as an immigration comrade, but also as my friend.

Have some tea in your lovely garden....we'll drink the champagne for you!

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink
Old Jul 13th 2005, 11:29 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

That's awesome...nice one guys

Seem's everyone is getting okayed...so hoping my security checks hurry up as well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.