Approved in London!!

Old Apr 4th 2018, 3:58 pm
Just Joined

Rosie28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Approved in London!!

Hello all,

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone on here, this has been so a useful during our visa journey.

I was approved today in London for my CR-1 Visa

The whole thing was over in 15 minutes and I was the only person there for an immigration visa, everyone else was there for tourist ones. The people who interviewed me and took my documents were very nice as well so the whole process was fine. I did have to queue for half an hour to get in to the building though so you have to make sure you still have to leave plenty of time for that.

I just need to wait for it to become issued now so I can finalise plans. This may seem like a silly question- but do they ever change their mind after the interview and ask for more information etc before issuing the visa?

Thanks again everyone!
Old Apr 4th 2018, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

tom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Approved in London!!

Congratulations
Old Apr 4th 2018, 4:02 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I've only seen the rare occasion where it might go into administrative processing for clearance of a criminal background and/or a need for a supervisor's approval. AP only means a delay, not a denial.
Old Apr 5th 2018, 5:44 pm
Just Joined

Rosie28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rete
I've only seen the rare occasion where it might go into administrative processing for clearance of a criminal background and/or a need for a supervisor's approval. AP only means a delay, not a denial.
Thanks Rete! Sure it'll all be fine from here- just can't help worrying until I have the passport/ visa in hand! It still says interview stage online.

Thanks again for the advice you have given me along the way 😊
Old Apr 5th 2018, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

JuniorJ194 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!