Approved

Old Oct 11th 2011, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

LCotts will become famous soon enough
Default Approved

Hi All,

Just thought I'd update to let you know that our EB-5 visa interview was today and we have been approved.

Our interview was scheduled for 8:00 so we got to the embassy at 7:05 and there was about 8 people in the queue in front of us. The security staff came out and we were let in at about 7:45, we went to the checkin desk and were allocated I903. At 8:00 the screens sprang to life and a handful of N numbers were called for each I number. We went up to the first window at about 8:25 and as there was paperwork for all five of us it took around 30 mins for the lady to check through everything. She then got us to do our fingerprints and gave us the CD with X-Rays and pink form for later in the process. Back to sit in the waiting area and after about a further 20 mins our number was called again to window 16. The interview itself lasted but a couple of minutes. The nice American lady asked us what the investment was, how I had made the money to invest, why we wanted to go to the states and what we were going to do once we got there and then let us know we were approved.

Off to the courier desk to pay for the passport / visa / brown envelope delivery and I chose a pre 8am delivery. We were informed it would be 3-5 days and that was that. We were back at the hotel and in to breakfast for 9:30am.

What a relief, all that's left now is the wait until the visas arrive.

Thanks to everyone that has contributed to any queries I have had through this process, all has been greatly appreciated.

Lee
Old Oct 11th 2011, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Approved

Congrats!
Old Oct 11th 2011, 10:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

GeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!
Old Oct 12th 2011, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

ginstwin is a jewel in the roughginstwin is a jewel in the roughginstwin is a jewel in the roughginstwin is a jewel in the rough

Many Congratulations.

Well done to you all.
Old Oct 13th 2011, 3:46 am
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, wonderful news.
Old Oct 14th 2011, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

John_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_K. has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. Now just the port of entry formalities and you are there! My experiences in Miami are posted somewhere.
Old Oct 15th 2011, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

Well,

Got the text from DX Secure yesterday and the visas should be with us pre 8am on Monday... Will be sitting by the front door from about 5:30 as we fly out on Tuesday.
Old Oct 17th 2011, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

Visas a 5 x "Mysterious White Envelopes" just arrived now (2 mins before the 8am slot). USA here we come tomorrow!
Old Oct 17th 2011, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Flabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond reputeFlabound oneday has a reputation beyond repute

best of luck
Old Oct 18th 2011, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

docholywood will become famous soon enough

Well done and congrats! You make it sound so easy!
Old Sep 27th 2012, 8:12 am
Just Joined

mano1224 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey there.

Glad to come accross a success story on the EB5. Since you have done it all and been there now for a year now, can you give some advise to me who is starting out.
I cant even figure whether to go for a EB5 visa via E2 or straight to EB5 (since our budget is a bit limited). Which investment plan did you choose?

Can you give us the A-Z details please ? I know it's a lot to ask but I am having a real bad time finding a success story and someone to advise me (who's NOT an immig lawyer or a broker)

Thanks !
Old Sep 27th 2012, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mano1224
hey there.

Glad to come accross a success story on the EB5. Since you have done it all and been there now for a year now, can you give some advise to me who is starting out.
I cant even figure whether to go for a EB5 visa via E2 or straight to EB5 (since our budget is a bit limited). Which investment plan did you choose?

Can you give us the A-Z details please ? I know it's a lot to ask but I am having a real bad time finding a success story and someone to advise me (who's NOT an immig lawyer or a broker)

Thanks !
As this thread is nearly a year old maybe you should start a new one?