Approved!!!!

Old Dec 15th 2003, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

JanFree is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Approved!!!!

Can't believe it!!!
This case was APPROVED on December 15th.......
Thank God....I am shaking I am crying...I am thrilled!
Just when I thought something was terribly wrong...It's happened.
All the best to those of you who are waiting...it's gonna happen!

Jane and Stewart
Old Dec 15th 2003, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Approved!!!!

Originally posted by JanFree
Can't believe it!!!

Jane and Stewart
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!
Old Dec 15th 2003, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

Dorceia is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't believe it!!!

Jane and Stewart
Fantastic!!! Congratulations!!!

k3er

NBC-NOA1 10/23/03
NOA2, soon?
Old Dec 15th 2003, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Can't believe it!!!
Excellent news you two - hey I was from Sussex, East Sussex to be precise - about 20 minutes north of Eastbourne. Where is your other half from?

PS: Dutch, please don't get despondent, your time is imminent How is your wife doing?
Old Dec 15th 2003, 2:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Karen D
Excellent news you two - hey I was from Sussex, East Sussex to be precise - about 20 minutes north of Eastbourne. Where is your other half from?

PS: Dutch, please don't get despondent, your time is imminent How is your wife doing?
I know, I'm patient....
My baby started working again today, thank you for asking......
I think she''ll turn up on the forum lateron.......
Old Dec 15th 2003, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!
Thank you Dutch!
The nice thing about today was ... I had just returned from the airport after dropping my grand daughter and daughter in law off to send them off to my son who had moved to Alaska. I was so sad because I am going to miss the little one so much.
Decided to call my husband in England so I could have a shoulder to cry on. As we were talking I checked the status...nothing. Just before we said good-bye I checked again just out of habit...there was the approval at 6:30 a.m.!!
I nearly fainted...it's a weird feeling...sort of not real. I am so relieved. Now I just need to get my head sorted so I know what to do next.
I've been so obsessed with the second notice that I forgot what's next!
I hope you are feeling better in your health (I keep up on all the information on here, even your health scare). I've been there so I know how scarey it can be.
I do hope all goes well for you and your husband and that you'll soon be together.
Jane
Old Dec 15th 2003, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thank you Dutch!
The nice thing about today was ... I had just returned from the airport after dropping my grand daughter and daughter in law off to send them off to my son who had moved to Alaska. I was so sad because I am going to miss the little one so much.
Decided to call my husband in England so I could have a shoulder to cry on. As we were talking I checked the status...nothing. Just before we said good-bye I checked again just out of habit...there was the approval at 6:30 a.m.!!
I nearly fainted...it's a weird feeling...sort of not real. I am so relieved. Now I just need to get my head sorted so I know what to do next.
I hope you are feeling better in your health (I keep up on all the information on here, even your health scare). I've been there so I know how scarey it can be.
I do hope all goes well for you and your husband and that you'll soon be together.
Jane

Thank you for the kind words.....
but I'm the husband, and my wife was ill.
Take care please.
Old Dec 15th 2003, 2:46 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations from a former CSC-er :-)
Old Dec 15th 2003, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you Dutch!
Jane
Karen D.....

Thank you very much! My husband is from Littlehampton near Worthing. It's nice there but he loves Southern California...and the warm weather. I am so glad we are one step closer to his return, as everyone already knows...this process can make a person mental!!!

Good luck to you...Jane
Old Dec 15th 2003, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

Karen D.....

Thank you very much! My husband is from Littlehampton near Worthing. It's nice there but he loves Southern California...and the warm weather. I am so glad we are one step closer to his return, as everyone already knows...this process can make a person mental!!!

Good luck to you...Jane
Oh sorry Dutch....I don't know which is which...but please pass on my best wishes to your wife...and thanks again.
Jane
Old Dec 15th 2003, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh sorry Dutch....I don't know which is which...but please pass on my best wishes to your wife...and thanks again.
Jane
I will, thanks again.
Old Dec 15th 2003, 2:51 pm
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations Jane!!

It won't be long now til your other half gets Packet three from the Embassy in London, (they're very quick there so take heart)!
As long as he has all his paperwork together he can send back the checklist and the DS-230 to let the Embassy know that he's ready and within a matter of a couple of days, (that's how long it took for me) they should get back to him with a date for his medical and interview.

You're nearly there!!

Best wishes

Tam
Old Dec 15th 2003, 2:52 pm
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

At least I'm assuming it's the same for K3-ers?!
Old Dec 15th 2003, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Thank you very much! My husband is from Littlehampton near Worthing. It's nice there but he loves Southern California...and the warm weather.
Hi Jane

Hey, I've been to Littlehampton a few times! The company I worked for when I was in England had an office in Worthing!

Littlehampton.... Southern California.... Hmmm, very similar - NOT!

At least he can travel up to London on the morning of the interview in London.... London are indeed fast and very helpful, not long now and good luck for the rest of your process.

Old Dec 15th 2003, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

MarDae will become famous soon enough

Congratulations. Approval feels great!!!!

Best of luck with the next steps!!!

MarDae

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.