Approvals .......

Old Nov 7th 2003, 2:00 am
BE Enthusiast

tmushen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Approvals .......

Has any person who reads this message board receive an approval with an NOA1 date of 8/1 or greater from MSC/NBC.

Has any person who reads this message board receive an approval from MSC/NBC in the month of November without regard to when they received their first NOA.

Mathew I have a quick question being that you have been to MSC/NBC. How many employees actually process these applications at MSC/NBC. Not expecting an exact number but just a ball park figure.

The problem as I see it is these people have no incentive to process cases any faster. If the BCIS was a private organization and was run this way they would be out of business. Any way I am done complaining because it's useless because no one heras us or cares enough to do anything about it.

I put in a status inquiry and I think the operator was annoyed because she had to do more than just tell me incorrectly that MSC/NBC is processing I129F applications in 60 days.
Old Nov 7th 2003, 2:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: Approvals .......

Originally posted by bob austin
try waiting 230 days at nebraska and call me in the morning
I'm sorry to hear that. Are you waiting for the I129F? If you are what are the chances that your I130 is approved first.

If I could do it again I would have done a DCF in Turkey as the Embassy there is very responsive and my wife would probably have beem here in a month. I paid a lawyer and he didn't tell me about this option. I only know about it because I read it on the interent and the Embassy in Turkey does do DCF's.
Old Nov 7th 2003, 2:15 am
Forum Regular

Dad of 3 is an unknown quantity at this point

.....and even better...the person who was annoyed with you for having to do more than just give you misinformation that K3s are processed in 60 days......that is a private company hired by USCIS that should be called the national MISinformation center....and they are still very much in business.......as the american public suffers!!
Old Nov 7th 2003, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

thanks for your thoughtful reply...

I have a friend buried in Nebraska hell. I was released from Nebraska prison awhile back...

I wasn't being mean to you, I was just putting it in a perspective.

I hope you get a good answer soon
I know you were not being mean. We are all definetly on the same team. Good luck.
Old Nov 7th 2003, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

try waiting 230 days at nebraska and call me in the morning
Another problem as i perceive it. Someone posted that the employees are union. From my personal experience unions and productivity are oxymoronic. Combine that with the probabilities of rotation between work centers and you have a real nightmare for ridding yourself of poor employees.
Old Nov 7th 2003, 2:29 am
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Originally posted by tmushen
If I could do it again I would have done a DCF in Turkey as the Embassy there is very responsive and my wife would probably have beem here in a month.
Why don't you go and do DCF now?
Old Nov 7th 2003, 2:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
Why don't you go and do DCF now?
I am hoping that the NOA2 isn't much longer and I believe the interview and visa will happen quickly with the embassy in Turkey because both me and wife have been there together. We have had numerous correspondence with the Embassy in getting everything ready for the interview. We are ready as soon as we get the approval.

I know that the next step is NVC but according to my emails with the embassy I don't think we will be there too long.

In summary I rather not pull my application now but if I knew that I could do the DCF 3 months ago I would have stayed in Turkey and did it that way. I just cancelled a 14 day trip to Turkey because I expect, maybe hope is a better word that we receive the NOA2 soon.

If not I will use the open ticket to visit my wife in early December. I will be really sad if she is not here by Christmas and with each passing day that hope gets less and less.
Old Nov 7th 2003, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

goldrush is an unknown quantity at this point

tmushen,

Man, I am thinking along the same lines. I wish I knew about DCF when I went to India to get married. I would have chosen that path.

I just spoke to my wife this evening. She is so understanding and patient.

But, I am very frustrated about this. Yours' and Heba's situations scare me. You guys were supposed to be done in Oct.

I have lost a lot of respect for American government.
Old Nov 7th 2003, 3:11 am
Forum Regular

Also,

Is it at all possible, tmushen, that you may have been approved, but they just haven't updated the info? Because, on october 15th, they were supposed to start reviewing apps from 08/06. So, 2-3 weeks should be enough to approve/disapprove your app or send you a RFE.

Matthew Udall,

What do you think about this point? I agree with your statement that every other timeline is false, except for the processing report timeline. But, come on, do you seriously claim that it takes 60 days (after the app goes to an adjudicator) to approve/disapprove/RFE an app, even barring an IBIS hit? That couldn't possibly be true.

My Congressman staffer told me that I should be hearing something this month. But, if they take more than 3 weeks to review my app, I may not hear anything this month.

Only a year ago, MSC used to take 30-40 days to approve (and that according to their processing reports). Now, its twice that much. I know why ... they are now taking-on other family based adjustment apps, because the situation at other service centers is even worse than the current one at MSC.

I am not advocating to stop immigration, but can we prioritize immigration, please? Spouses of H-1B visa holders can come here in couple months, service centers get baraged with AOS and AP apps from H-1B holders, and all sorts of other ppl trying to send all kinds of apps to the service centers ... not to mention ppl who do fraud and put a stain on an otherwise clean cloth. This is too much.

What other nationale or relationship can possibly have priority over a U.S. citizen calling his/her spouse to the U.S.? This is ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. The service centers can't discriminate between U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens. They are so nice and noble and god-like that they treat everyone equal. So, we are only as good as a Bangladesi citizen. No offense to any Bangladesi or anyone else. I am trying to make a point.

Matthew, do something for us ... for the love of God.

Last edited by goldrush; Nov 7th 2003 at 3:25 am.
Old Nov 7th 2003, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

I hope I didn't offend anyone. I was so frustrated last night, thats why I wrote the previous post.
Old Nov 7th 2003, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by goldrush
I hope I didn't offend anyone. I was so frustrated last night, thats why I wrote the previous post.
Well we Now have an official approval from AUGUST 4 approved today!!! Hope more come rolling in today.