AOS and Visa Waiver

Old Apr 25th 2005, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future
Default Re: AOS and Visa Waiver

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
I'm mourn your uncle who was a hero -- but I think he'd want that American family to be together.
My uncle would most likely agree with you, but that is the kind of person he was.
If you would have asked me prior to 9/11 about the Overstay - AOS situation, I would have to be honest and say I "what does it matter" families just want to be together.

After 9/11 - I have very different views.. Seeing that 9/11 affected our family directly and something that will take a very long time for us to get over.

Although my uncle is a hero to my family, he say he didn't even come close.. the real heros are fighting for our country.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 4:42 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 1Duckie
My uncle would most likely agree with you, but that is the kind of person he was.
If you would have asked me prior to 9/11 about the Overstay - AOS situation, I would have to be honest and say I "what does it matter" families just want to be together.

After 9/11 - I have very different views.. Seeing that 9/11 affected our family directly and something that will take a very long time for us to get over.

Although my uncle is a hero to my family, he say he didn't even come close.. the real heros are fighting for our country.
I go with Mr F

I just can not get my head around how someone becomes that more dangerous once they overstay any visa.

And if you have evil intent not that difficult to enter illegally, current estimate is 11m ish?.

And the last sentence is definitely OT.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Boiler
I go with Mr F

I just can not get my head around how someone becomes that more dangerous once they overstay any visa.

And if you have evil intent not that difficult to enter illegally, current estimate is 11m ish?.

And the last sentence is definitely OT.
Never did I say that overstaying makes a person have evil intent, nor did I ever say that one becomes more dangerous once they overstay their visa.

Those are your words not mine. I have my views on people that overstay and you have yours.

My view is:
There is a great POSSIBILTIY that one day a person associated with a "sleeper cell" may one day need to adjust so that they can legally stay in the country. Again this is a possiblity and it only takes ONE.

If you want to twist my words.. go ahead.... again I have my views and you are entitled to yours.. respectfully......
Old Apr 25th 2005, 6:45 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Never did I say that overstaying makes a person have evil intent, nor did I ever say that one becomes more dangerous once they overstay their visa.

Those are your words not mine. I have my views on people that overstay and you have yours.

My view is:
There is a great POSSIBILTIY that one day a person associated with a "sleeper cell" may one day need to adjust so that they can legally stay in the country. Again this is a possiblity and it only takes ONE.

If you want to twist my words.. go ahead.... again I have my views and you are entitled to yours.. respectfully......
Weird, you accuse me of misrepresenting your position and then say pretty much what I had been accussed of.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Boiler
Weird, you accuse me of misrepresenting your position and then say pretty much what I had been accussed of.
Just read your thread. Nuff said.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 4:38 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

My view is:
You live in lala land ... Your knowledge of terrorism is plainly non-existant...
Old Apr 25th 2005, 4:40 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
You live in lala land ... Your knowledge of terrorism is plainly non-existant...
She needs help Ray -- just don't think a forum is the best place for the therapy.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 5:07 pm
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
She needs help Ray -- just don't think a forum is the best place for the therapy.
Back on the bench please, she has enough rope.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 5:37 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

I have recently dusted off the bench; it is now OPEN for all takers to retire to.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
meauxna
Old Apr 25th 2005, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Smaug
I don't really think people come here with their problems so that they can be Judged by others that are without full knowledge of their history or laws.

I'm sorry for the loss of your uncle, but I'm just as sorry for all of the other people who were injured or died from that tragedy... and those people were of many nations, not just American.

Someone who overstays their visa, or VWP, is not automatically a terrorist.

Kind rgds and respect,

Smaug
Did I say they were??
Old Apr 25th 2005, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ray
And your experience with terriorism is... what?

Last edited by 1Duckie; Apr 25th 2005 at 5:57 pm.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by evoal2003
Back on the bench please, she has enough rope.
Those that disagree.. simply disagree..
If you care not for the security of this country.. then you are not american.. oh thats right.. you may be an immigrant..
Old Apr 25th 2005, 5:59 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

And your experience with terriorism is... what?
ever heard of the IRA?
Old Apr 25th 2005, 6:12 pm
Guest21

Originally Posted by Manc
ever heard of the IRA?
Yes and there are enough fruit cakes living here besides Terrorists ie Rapists, Murderers, Child Molestors..........you don't have to overstay to be a Terrorist you can be here legally even born here, it seems enough Americans are intent on blowing up their own country without the help of deranged outsiders.

Had to put my pennys worth in sorry.
Whiskers.

Old Apr 25th 2005, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Manc
ever heard of the IRA?
I no longer wish to be a part of this Forum. You people are truely the must unkind - unhelpful.

This has be come a HATE site and I do not wish to be part of it anymore.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.