Aos--shot Requirements

Old Nov 11th 2004, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

Archie Wilson will become famous soon enough
Default Aos--shot Requirements

What shot records does AOS K1 adjudicating officer want to see, and what shots are required to be on the record?
Old Nov 11th 2004, 8:55 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aos--shot Requirements

Originally Posted by Archie Wilson
What shot records does AOS K1 adjudicating officer want to see, and what shots are required to be on the record?
http://uscis.gov/graphics/generalvac.pdf
Old Nov 11th 2004, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

Noorah,
Thanks for your reply.
I have read the info.

As a practical matter, what if K1 AOS applicant provides to adjudicating officer at AOS interview the DS-3025--Vaccination Worksheet-- which was filled out by the examining physician prior to issuance of K1 visa--and the
DS-3025 has mumps, measles and diptheria toxoids checked off, but doesn't show that the other shots on the list you referenced as being given?

Can AOS adjudication be delayed as a result of this?
What is the normal practice?

What's the best thing to do to avoid this scenario?

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Old Nov 11th 2004, 10:45 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Noorah,
Thanks for your reply.
I have read the info.

As a practical matter, what if K1 AOS applicant provides to adjudicating officer at AOS interview the DS-3025--Vaccination Worksheet-- which was filled out by the examining physician prior to issuance of K1 visa--and the
DS-3025 has mumps, measles and diptheria toxoids checked off, but doesn't show that the other shots on the list you referenced as being given?

Can AOS adjudication be delayed as a result of this?
What is the normal practice?

What's the best thing to do to avoid this scenario?
We are not at that stage yet, but I would assume you will hand over the vaccination supplement, and if there is anything missing the officer will let you know and give you some time to complete the vaccinations....and then see you again and complete adjudication of your case.

Rene
Old Nov 11th 2004, 10:47 pm

And, I guess the best way to avoid this scenario is to make sure you have all the required vaccinations done, and proof of such, before your interview.

Rene
Old Nov 11th 2004, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

Hmmm. . . this is where the rubber meets the road . . . wth travel time etc. . . want to go to AOS one time and get it adjudicated with no returns.

Somebody who has been there and done this, please chime in.

Originally Posted by Noorah101
We are not at that stage yet, but I would assume you will hand over the vaccination supplement, and if there is anything missing the officer will let you know and give you some time to complete the vaccinations....and then see you again and complete adjudication of your case.

Rene
Old Nov 11th 2004, 11:19 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm. . . this is where the rubber meets the road . . . wth travel time etc. . . want to go to AOS one time and get it adjudicated with no returns.

i would think that if your shots are not current to what they want you would get asked to get them done and to send in the vaccination supplement.

when i had my aos interview i did not have the vaccination supplement.
i was approved, pending them receiving the completed supplement with all required shots.
Old Nov 12th 2004, 1:59 am
Forum Regular

When was your AOS interview?
Did you get the 551 stamp in your passport the day of your AOS interview?
---------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by candy wy.
i would think that if your shots are not current to what they want you would get asked to get them done and to send in the vaccination supplement.

when i had my aos interview i did not have the vaccination supplement.
i was approved, pending them receiving the completed supplement with all required shots.
Old Nov 12th 2004, 11:45 am
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

When was your AOS interview?
Did you get the 551 stamp in your passport the day of your AOS interview?
---------------------------------------------

my interview was last month and no i didn't get the stamp on the day of the interview.
Old Nov 12th 2004, 2:01 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Many have had to see an CIS physician stateside for the Supplemental Report even if all their shots were current and nothing missing. Just be sure that the doctor knows you do not need a complete medical but just the supplement. In fact some CIS offices send notification with the AOS appointment that this is required.

Rete