Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

AOS with RFE back to initial review?

AOS with RFE back to initial review?

Old Aug 18th 2010, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ja5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of light
Default AOS with RFE back to initial review?

i sent back all my RFE stuff and their online thing changed to, "reviewing evidence" or something like that, now it says Initial Review

On August 18, 2010, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER

just wondering if that means that my further evidence was ok? also I'm still waiting for my biometrics, they got all my I-485 package on june 22nd.

thanks.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 11:47 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS with RFE back to initial review?

Originally Posted by Ja5on
i sent back all my RFE stuff and their online thing changed to, "reviewing evidence" or something like that, now it says Initial Review

On August 18, 2010, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER

just wondering if that means that my further evidence was ok? also I'm still waiting for my biometrics, they got all my I-485 package on june 22nd.

thanks.
Usually a transfer to CSC is good news. It usually means you'll get your green card without an interview.

I don't see a problem so far.

Rene
Old Aug 18th 2010, 11:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ja5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: AOS with RFE back to initial review?

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Usually a transfer to CSC is good news. It usually means you'll get your green card without an interview.

I don't see a problem so far.

Rene
thanks for the quick response! i've been a little worried about it all since i got the RFE.