AOS medical......

Old Apr 15th 2003, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

xiomi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AOS medical......

We'll be filing AOS in person next week here in Houston.

Does anyone have a clear understanding of the medical exam requierments? My husband already had the k3 medical exam a month ago before he entered the US. So, here's my question:

Is the vaccination supplement the extra copy that doctor gave my husband when he had the medical exam for the k3 interview??

Is that the only thing we need to turn in? Or must we have the i693 filed by another doctor?

Any feedback is appreciated......

Thanks!!
Old Apr 15th 2003, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

amys is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AOS medical......

Xiomi,

I don't know if this will help you, but we submitted our paperwork for k1. My husband did not do another medical exam since it was done within the year, just before the visa interview. All he showed was the vaccination document given by the foreign country. We submitted the AOS papers by person and the officer looked over everything and did not mention if we needed more medical stuff done. She said all the papers were complete.

amy

Originally posted by xiomi
We'll be filing AOS in person next week here in Houston.

Does anyone have a clear understanding of the medical exam requierments? My husband already had the k3 medical exam a month ago before he entered the US. So, here's my question:

Is the vaccination supplement the extra copy that doctor gave my husband when he had the medical exam for the k3 interview??

Is that the only thing we need to turn in? Or must we have the i693 filed by another doctor?

Any feedback is appreciated......

Thanks!!
Old Apr 15th 2003, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

xiomi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AOS medical......

Thanks Amy!

I am wondering if submitting the application in person has any benefit versus mailing the application. For AOS is sounds like the officer only checks the paperwork.

So.... for Houston should we submit by mail or in person for AOS??? Waking up at 3am to make it there at 4pm isn't much fun at all. I also don't want to take a whole day off work just to stand in line all morning if mailing the app does the trick.

I've seen posts for Houston where EAD is issued the same day but nothing on AOS.

Does anyone know??

Xiomi