Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

AOS interview scheduled...yippee !!!

AOS interview scheduled...yippee !!!

Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

katnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to all
Default AOS interview scheduled...yippee !!!

On Tuesday, November 4th, my husband and I received good news twice. First of all, the AOS interview letter arrived and we have our interview scheduled for December 2. So, hopefully we don't have to apply for an AP for our trip to England in February. And secondly, he was hired for a seasonal position. Extra cash around the holidays will certainly help.

We'll let you know how the interview goes, but for now, it's the fun part of putting everything together

Cheers,

Kat and Chris
Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

happy-220 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AOS interview scheduled...yippee !!!

Originally posted by katnap8
On Tuesday, November 4th, my husband and I received good news twice. First of all, the AOS interview letter arrived and we have our interview scheduled for December 2. So, hopefully we don't have to apply for an AP for our trip to England in February. And secondly, he was hired for a seasonal position. Extra cash around the holidays will certainly help.

We'll let you know how the interview goes, but for now, it's the fun part of putting everything together

Cheers,

Kat and Chris
That is great..... It pleases me to see the people I started out with in the SF offoce are getting their interview letters.
Congrats on the new positiion too.....

Cheers,
Happy
Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Caro is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!!! Feels good doesn't it?

Caroline
Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers,

Kat and Chris

Congrats, almost there......
Old Nov 6th 2003, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

sal_whit will become famous soon enoughsal_whit will become famous soon enough

Cheers,

Kat and Chris
Thats great news Kat,Congratulations

Sal
Old Nov 6th 2003, 6:21 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers,

Kat and Chris

CONGRATS!!! Yipe!! Yipe!!, I wish every day was like today!!
Old Nov 6th 2003, 6:32 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!!!! You'll have to give us all the details of how it went once the time has come.
Old Nov 6th 2003, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

katnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to all

Thank you all for your good wishes... it's been wonderful having this forum and don't know what we would have done without you all.

It's great to know there are other people out there, riding the immigration wave with us.

Thanks again

Kat and Chris
Old Nov 6th 2003, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news, Kat! Best of luck, to you
Old Nov 7th 2003, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

reggiey is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!

I think I'll jump on the bridge now... we haven't receive any word on ours, and our application was sent a month before yours.
Old Nov 7th 2003, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

bao-long is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by reggiey
Congrats!

I think I'll jump on the bridge now... we haven't receive any word on ours, and our application was sent a month before yours.
I am really sorry, reggiey. I hope you get your interview letter real soon.

Congrats, Kat and Chris!!!

Bao-Long
Old Nov 7th 2003, 4:06 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!

I know how you feel! But that's just how it goes. I applied for my SS# on October 1st in Atlanta, and someone else on this board applied for it on the 2nd in Atlanta....she got her's on the 10th (I think) and I didn't get mine until the 20nd! So yeah, life's unfair sometimes.
Old Nov 7th 2003, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Congrats!

Reggiey,

I think you should definitely go down to the office. It wouldn't hurt and what if they did mail it and it was returned by the post office for no reason, like our original receipt and EAD/fingerprint notice was. They may think you've abandoned the application. Please let us know how it goes.

Bao-Long

Have you started gathering your documents??? are you taking any additional documents to the ones requested?? I can't wait to hear about your interview...GOOD LUCK

Kat
Old Nov 7th 2003, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

bao-long is an unknown quantity at this point

Reggiey,

I think you should definitely go down to the office. It wouldn't hurt and what if they did mail it and it was returned by the post office for no reason, like our original receipt and EAD/fingerprint notice was. They may think you've abandoned the application. Please let us know how it goes.

Bao-Long

Have you started gathering your documents??? are you taking any additional documents to the ones requested?? I can't wait to hear about your interview...GOOD LUCK

Kat
Reggiey,

I agree with Kat. You should pay the SF office a visit.

Kat,

Yes, we started to gather documents. The main thing that we are working on is the evidences supporting the mariage. We will bring all the documents listed as examples but also a few letters from friends and family. On top of the wedding pics, we will also bring our wedding invitations, menus, etc... We are still working on all this, though. I will give you a list when we are all done, latest in my interview testimony / report.

Bao-Long
Old Nov 7th 2003, 10:21 pm
Dee

Congratulations and best luck for ur interview.

I just wanted to know when ( the exact date ) did u send all ur
paperwork, AOS? i was just trying to see how long it took u before u
got ur interview notice back? and if possible after how long did u get
ur first receipt and his EAD appointment?

Thanks because this is what i am going thru.

Regards,
Dee

nkatnap8 <member@british_expats.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On Tuesday, November 4th, my husband and I received good news twice.
    > First of all, the AOS interview letter arrived and we have our interview
    > scheduled for December 2. So, hopefully we don't have to apply for an AP
    > for our trip to England in February. And secondly, he was hired for a
    > seasonal position. Extra cash around the holidays will certainly help.
    >
    >
    >
    > We'll let you know how the interview goes, but for now, it's the fun
    > part of putting everything together
    >
    >
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    >
    >
    > Kat and Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.