Reload this Page >

AOS INTERVIEW.... I-551 Issued

Wikiposts

AOS INTERVIEW.... I-551 Issued

Old Nov 30th 2004, 8:30 am
David9287

Default AOS INTERVIEW.... I-551 Issued

Hello all,

My my my, it's Christmas in November here in Colorado. We have a "bunch" of very good news. First of all, Olena was issued her CPR I-551 today.... was there ever any doubt........... NO...... was she nervous? of course....lol.

Anyway, B-4 I get into the AOS details I also wanted to let everyone know that Olena got a JOB..... whooooo hoooooo, her vacation is over, guess you could say I got a pay increase....lol (that entry to the world series of poker is looking good now ;-). She's working as an Admin Assit for the Canadian Consulate General here in Denver, brand new office. The "bling bling" is nice, paid vacation, med, dental, vis,...et, all the perks. She is about 15-20 min from the Consulate (guess being fluent in French, Russian, English, Ukrainian and literate in Spanish helped...lol).

AOS,
We arrived at the Denver Dist Off at 12000 E. 47th Ave Rm1 at 945am today for our 10am interview. They checked/x-ray'd us/our stuff at the door and then we sat down. We were called in at about 955am. The IO was really great. He told us that she was already approved (whatever that means) but he would like to ask some questions and see some documents. We took a file of "original documents" and our AOS file, I-797c, birth certs w/translation, aff-o-support, 3 years IRS w/ W2s, letter of emplyment w/2 months of pay stubs, I-94, dissolution of my prior train wreck, passports, pics and joint accounts...et... we also took 2 passport style photos.

He asked, how did we meet, when did we meet, if she had ever been to the US on a F Visa or a J Visa, any convictions, terroist intensions, communist affiliations...et, et... Oh, by the way, B4 he asked anything he said, "I don't want to offend you but I have to ask you some questions." This guy was great! We also noticed that he had an award on his desk for "Fraud Controll" so we figured he was pretty smart. It was really weird, no problems, pure respect, kind, very professional. He asked for our pictures, joint accounts, employment letter, our "sealed" vaccination suppliment and that was it........ he said he didn't need the "updated" aff-o-supp, didn't even look at my IRS transcripts, mine or her birth certs, he said that the documents in the file he allready had were just fine.... oh yes.. he did take the original I-94 that was in her passport and her EAD card.

HE stamped her passport with the I-551 and told us her green card would be sent in 4-6 weeks and that she was free to travel in and out of the country and was employment authorized. He told us to file for removal of conditions within the last 90 days prior to the two year expiration of the green card. We were in and out within 30 min.

WOW, life is good... SSN, Drivers licence, Bank Accounts, Insurance,........ geeeez... now she wants a car.....lol. What can I say but "YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND....lol"

Well that's it for awhile...... Christmas is coming! We got our gifts a little sooner than expected. I guess we got what we deserved!

Take care everyone, best wishes David and Olena.

Last edited by David9287; Nov 30th 2004 at 8:34 am.

Old Nov 30th 2004, 8:38 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS INTERVIEW.... I-551 Issued

Originally Posted by David9287
Hello all,

My my my, it's Christmas in November here in Colorado. We have a "bunch" of very good news. First of all, Olena was issued her CPR I-551 today.... was there ever any doubt........... NO...... was she nervous? of course....lol.

Anyway, B-4 I get into the AOS details I also wanted to let everyone know that Olena got a JOB..... whooooo hoooooo, her vacation is over, guess you could say .
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Way to go!! I am so happy to hear she is a CPR Wifey

Ps: Wasn't it VERY cold last night? I love it though!!
Old Nov 30th 2004, 11:00 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Olena. Now David be a sport and post the interview results on the kamya page for the future users. And Happy Pokering.

Rete

Originally Posted by David9287
Hello all,

Anyway, B-4 I get into the AOS details I also wanted to let everyone know that Olena got a JOB..... whooooo hoooooo, her vacation is over, guess you could say I got a pay increase....lol (that entry to the world series of poker is looking good now ;-). She's working as an Admin Assit for the Canadian Consulate General here in Denver, brand new office. The "bling bling" is nice, paid vacation, med, dental, vis,...et, all the perks. She is about 15-20 min from the Consulate (guess being fluent in French, Russian, English, Ukrainian and literate in Spanish helped...lol).

AOS,
We arrived at the Denver Dist Off at 12000 E. 47th Ave Rm1 at 945am today for our 10am interview. They checked/x-ray'd us/our stuff at the door and then we sat down. We were called in at about 955am. The IO was really great. He told us that she was already approved (whatever that means) but he would like to ask some questions and see some documents. We took a file of "original documents" and our AOS file, I-797c, birth certs w/translation, aff-o-support, 3 years IRS w/ W2s, letter of emplyment w/2 months of pay stubs, I-94, dissolution of my prior train wreck, passports, pics and joint accounts...et... we also took 2 passport style photos.

He asked, how did we meet, when did we meet, if she had ever been to the US on a F Visa or a J Visa, any convictions, terroist intensions, communist affiliations...et, et... Oh, by the way, B4 he asked anything he said, "I don't want to offend you but I have to ask you some questions." This guy was great! We also noticed that he had an award on his desk for "Fraud Controll" so we figured he was pretty smart. It was really weird, no problems, pure respect, kind, very professional. He asked for our pictures, joint accounts, employment letter, our "sealed" vaccination suppliment and that was it........ he said he didn't need the "updated" aff-o-supp, didn't even look at my IRS transcripts, mine or her birth certs, he said that the documents in the file he allready had were just fine.... oh yes.. he did take the original I-94 that was in her passport and her EAD card.

HE stamped her passport with the I-551 and told us her green card would be sent in 4-6 weeks and that she was free to travel in and out of the country and was employment authorized. He told us to file for removal of conditions within the last 90 days prior to the two year expiration of the green card. We were in and out within 30 min.

WOW, life is good... SSN, Drivers licence, Bank Accounts, Insurance,........ geeeez... now she wants a car.....lol. What can I say but "YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND....lol"

Well that's it for awhile...... Christmas is coming! We got our gifts a little sooner than expected. I guess we got what we deserved!

Take care everyone, best wishes David and Olena.
Old Nov 30th 2004, 11:46 am
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold

congrats!! sounds like it went pretty smoothly
Old Nov 30th 2004, 12:14 pm
David9287

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Way to go!! I am so happy to hear she is a CPR Wifey

Ps: Wasn't it VERY cold last night? I love it though!!
Hey Maria,
Thanks so much........ YES IT WAS COLD last night, we made a fire and took some tea, mmm mmm good. Stay warm!
david and olena

Old Nov 30th 2004, 12:18 pm
David9287

Originally Posted by Rete
Congratulations Olena. Now David be a sport and post the interview results on the kamya page for the future users. And Happy Pokering.

Rete
Hey Rete,
Yup, will do. Give me a day or two. The lord giveth and the lord taketh away that's the poker mantra....lol. Thanks for all your help.
david and olena

Old Nov 30th 2004, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

jgbreton is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!
Old Dec 1st 2004, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations....