Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

AOS Interview Documents

AOS Interview Documents

Old May 8th 2005, 1:55 am
Just Joined

sunn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AOS Interview Documents

i just received a list of what documents to bring along to the interview.
most of the documents i already provided in the application. do i need to provide a whole new set of the same documents again, like the affidavit of support?
thank you anyone for any info. much appreciated.

Last edited by sunn; May 8th 2005 at 2:01 am. Reason: additional information to add
Old May 8th 2005, 2:02 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AOS Interview Documents

Originally Posted by sunn
i just received a list of what documents to bring along to the interview.
most of the documents i already provided in the application. do i need to provide a whole new set of the same documents again, like the affidavit of support?
thank you anyone for any info. much appreciated.

Hi:

The list is "boilerplate" -- you don't need a new I-864, but you might need updated information -- e.g. the latest tax returns and new verification of employment.
Old May 9th 2005, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

sunn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

The list is "boilerplate" -- you don't need a new I-864, but you might need updated information -- e.g. the latest tax returns and new verification of employment.
thank you for your info.
i assume then that i don't need to provide even more passport photos? it's all a little overwhelming and confusing.
thank you.
Old May 9th 2005, 8:53 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunn
thank you for your info.
i assume then that i don't need to provide even more passport photos? it's all a little overwhelming and confusing.
thank you.
I think you DO need to bring 2 new passport-style photos, yes. At least, that's what I've heard others doing, even if it doesn't say so on the appointment letter. We are planning to bring them to ours in a couple of months.

Rene