Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

AOS Interview - Approved!

Wikiposts

AOS Interview - Approved!

Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

uknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud of
Default Re: AOS Interview - Approved!

Congrats RG and enjoy. Hopefully I will get mine soon too
Old Feb 10th 2011, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

randomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks everyone!

Mandy and uknobby - I'm sure you'll be hearing something soon!
Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

randomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of light

I just got my welcome letter from USCIS! Green card will be following shortly, I'm sure.
Old Feb 18th 2011, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

FreeBird11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by randomgirl
I just got my welcome letter from USCIS! Green card will be following shortly, I'm sure.
I got mine 3 days after I got the approval notices.
Old Feb 18th 2011, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FreeBird11
I got mine 3 days after I got the approval notices.
Cool! Should arrive any day now then hopefully
Old Feb 18th 2011, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

FreeBird11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool! Should arrive any day now then hopefully
I just noticed we have a nearly identical time-line although I never had to go through the K visa part as I was already here legally for many years.

My I-130/485 application was received on November 17. Had the card in the mail on February 17. You may have to wait until Tuesday if you don't receive it today. It will be there soon.
Old Feb 19th 2011, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FreeBird11
I just noticed we have a nearly identical time-line although I never had to go through the K visa part as I was already here legally for many years.

My I-130/485 application was received on November 17. Had the card in the mail on February 17. You may have to wait until Tuesday if you don't receive it today. It will be there soon.
My green card arrived today! Only 9 days after my AOS interview, which is awesome!
Old Feb 19th 2011, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond repute

My green card arrived today! Only 9 days after my AOS interview, which is awesome!
Old Feb 20th 2011, 2:22 pm
I Still Remember

NAR14 is just really niceNAR14 is just really niceNAR14 is just really niceNAR14 is just really niceNAR14 is just really niceNAR14 is just really niceNAR14 is just really niceNAR14 is just really niceNAR14 is just really niceNAR14 is just really nice

Congratulations. It's worth all the stress in the end, isn't it
Old Feb 20th 2011, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NAR14
Congratulations. It's worth all the stress in the end, isn't it
Oh yes, most definitely!