Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

AOS Interview...4/8/2010

AOS Interview...4/8/2010

Old Mar 5th 2010, 6:33 pm
Questy Questionson

agentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond repute
Default AOS Interview...4/8/2010

Just received notice that we will be attending our interview on April 8th this year.

All though I am excited it is moving forward, my husband and I are nervous as fook.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 6:56 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS Interview...4/8/2010

Woohoo!

Get ready for the grilling... bwahahahah!
(lolz, read a few interview stories & you'll see.. 15 mins, done & dusted in most cases)
Old Mar 5th 2010, 7:24 pm
Questy Questionson

agentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
Woohoo!

Get ready for the grilling... bwahahahah!
(lolz, read a few interview stories & you'll see.. 15 mins, done & dusted in most cases)
i sure hope so! We have to bring all 3 of our kids, is this ok? They wont get mad will they?
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:02 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by agentpeppermint
i sure hope so! We have to bring all 3 of our kids, is this ok? They wont get mad will they?
YAY No idea about the kids but I am sure that folk do bring them along.

I remember when I got my AOS interview notice my now ex thought that it was a SPAM letter and had put it in a draw in the kitchen and forgot about it ..luckily I retrieved it in time.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:09 pm
Questy Questionson

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
YAY No idea about the kids but I am sure that folk do bring them along.

I remember when I got my AOS interview notice my now ex thought that it was a SPAM letter and had put it in a draw in the kitchen and forgot about it ..luckily I retrieved it in time.
I just think its ridiculous they want to do an interview lol we provided more than enough documentation IN the 485 packet to prove we're legit. everything i am bringing is just copies of what they all ready have! and now ive got to cart 3 kids across the state again for 15 mins? LOL
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:15 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

I just think its ridiculous they want to do an interview lol we provided more than enough documentation IN the 485 packet to prove we're legit. everything i am bringing is just copies of what they all ready have! and now ive got to cart 3 kids across the state again for 15 mins? LOL
Well look at it this way in a month it will all be over and you get to see inside a nice IO's office.......luck of the draw matey
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:24 pm
Questy Questionson

Well look at it this way in a month it will all be over and you get to see inside a nice IO's office.......luck of the draw matey
oh im soooo excited! haha. Yeah, I suppose... they are nice people at the office here in Montana, but sadly enough they have to do thier jobs!

I wonder if the tats my husband and I have are any indication we're legit...my name on his arm and his on mine...oh not to mention the matching wedding bands with our xboxlive gamertags engraved on the inside...
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:25 pm

oh im soooo excited! haha. Yeah, I suppose... they are nice people at the office here in Montana, but sadly enough they have to do thier jobs!

I wonder if the tats my husband and I have are any indication we're legit...my name on his arm and his on mine...oh not to mention the matching wedding bands with our xboxlive gamertags engraved on the inside...
Nothing would surprise me .....but I think you will do good
Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:34 pm
Questy Questionson

Nothing would surprise me .....but I think you will do good
I hope so.... would a video of us fighting be considered evidence! LOL I have never fought with someone so much in my life!

On a good note, I do get a free night in the Wingate hotel because our last stay was ...smudged by the lack of internet.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 2:17 am
Questy Questionson

Just received notice that we will be attending our interview on April 8th this year.

All though I am excited it is moving forward, my husband and I are nervous as fook.
when we filed the 485.... we included his i-94... i still have copies of it, but not the original as we sent that in *smack* STUPID! will this be ok?
Old Mar 6th 2010, 2:30 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

when we filed the 485.... we included his i-94... i still have copies of it, but not the original as we sent that in *smack* STUPID! will this be ok?
I'm sure it will be.

Rene
Old Mar 6th 2010, 2:34 am
Questy Questionson

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I'm sure it will be.

Rene
Ty Rene...

As a side not to show how unreliable the online case status updates are...theyve updated us 3 days in a row on i765 about card production, nothing about i485 even though they sent us a notice of action....