aos interview

Old Sep 26th 2005, 10:18 pm
Just Joined

jafrican1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default aos interview

will lack of passport at interview as in next week and recieving 2000 in student loan that has been paid of be a problem at my marriage based interview.
Old Sep 26th 2005, 10:21 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: aos interview

Originally Posted by jafrican1
will lack of passport at interview as in next week and recieving 2000 in student loan that has been paid of be a problem at my marriage based interview.
Neither of those should be an issue, no.

Rene
Old Sep 26th 2005, 10:26 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

will lack of passport at interview as in next week ... be a problem at my marriage based interview.
If you get immediate approval, they may take your A/P and EAD. So, not having a passport will only be a problem if they want to put an I-551 stamp in it. You'll have to wait until you get the actual GC in the mail and that could take many, many months. During that time, you may or may not have proof of employment authorization or permission to travel outside the US.

Ian
Old Sep 26th 2005, 10:33 pm
Just Joined

jafrican1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
If you get immediate approval, they may take your A/P and EAD. So, not having a passport will only be a problem if they want to put an I-551 stamp in it. You'll have to wait until you get the actual GC in the mail and that could take many, many months. During that time, you may or may not have proof of employment authorization or permission to travel outside the US.

Ian
how is the interview in newark married for 1.5 years. no criminal records. i am an rn , he citizen computer wiz. bank account times5 years , one baby . what am my chances. I am so nervous about the student loan and the whole process.
Old Sep 26th 2005, 10:38 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

how is the interview in newark married for 1.5 years. no criminal records. i am an rn , he citizen computer wiz. bank account times5 years , one baby . what am my chances. I am so nervous about the student loan and the whole process.
As long as your marriage is real and you have proof of living at the same address, have joint finances, and he meets the sponsor financial requirements, I can't see anything off the top my my head that would raise a red flag to the ConOff.

USCIS doesn't care if you have loans.

What else are you nervous about?

Rene
Old Sep 26th 2005, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm

Ian
Orrrrrrrrrrr they might just put a stamp on an I-94 and give it to her... I was freaking out about not having a passport at my interview and was told that often happens... but then I got my passport back so it didnt matter anyway. whoohoo.
Old Sep 27th 2005, 12:08 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

I am so nervous about the student loan and the whole process.
Don't worry about the loan... USCIS doesn't care about it. I had a student loan and a car loan when I had my AOS interview... and neither had been paid off. It didn't matter at all. Take the baby with you... it's positive proof that you have a real marriage!

Ian