AOS - I-693

Old Nov 13th 2009, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

ustraveler is just really niceustraveler is just really niceustraveler is just really niceustraveler is just really niceustraveler is just really niceustraveler is just really niceustraveler is just really niceustraveler is just really nice
Default AOS - I-693

Hi all,

I'm get ready to apply for my AOS and wanted make sure i am doing everything correct.

I had my medical exam in London July 09. I had to have two vaccinations MMR and Tetanus jab. I would like to know if I need any other jabs here in the US?

Thanks for reading
Old Nov 13th 2009, 2:09 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS - I-693

Originally Posted by ustraveler
Hi all,

I'm get ready to apply for my AOS and wanted make sure i am doing everything correct.

I had my medical exam in London July 09. I had to have two vaccinations MMR and Tetanus jab. I would like to know if I need any other jabs here in the US?

Thanks for reading
No. If you got your visa issued, then you've had all the ones you need.

You will just need to get the vaccination report "translated" or some such thing. Have a look at the Wiki guide here, or maybe it's a pinned thread on how to get that done.

Rene
Old Nov 13th 2009, 2:15 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
No. If you got your visa issued, then you've had all the ones you need.
Not necessarily so for a K visa....
Old Nov 13th 2009, 3:05 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
Not necessarily so for a K visa....
Argh. Sorry bout that. I keep forgetting he came on a K-3.

Rene
Old Nov 13th 2009, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

ustraveler is just really niceustraveler is just really niceustraveler is just really niceustraveler is just really niceustraveler is just really niceustraveler is just really niceustraveler is just really niceustraveler is just really nice

So I don't need the Varicella jab?
Old Nov 13th 2009, 3:32 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

So I don't need the Varicella jab?
You need to COMPLETE all your vaccines now. If you did not get them all at your K visa medical, you have to get them now.
Then you have to have that doctor, and immigration doctor, sign the I-693 for you.

This must be submitted with your AOS.
Old Nov 13th 2009, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by meauxna
You need to COMPLETE all your vaccines now. If you did not get them all at your K visa medical, you have to get them now.
Then you have to have that doctor, and immigration doctor, sign the I-693 for you.

This must be submitted with your AOS.
Well, the Varicella vaccine is not available in the UK, so all I had was the MMR and Tetanus jab. I want to know if I need to just get the Varicella jab here...
Old Nov 13th 2009, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

PepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the Varicella vaccine is not available in the UK, so all I had was the MMR and Tetanus jab. I want to know if I need to just get the Varicella jab here...
I believe your suppose to. I didnt want to risk it so had it done.