Wikiposts

Aos Fees Increase

Old May 11th 2004, 7:26 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aos Fees Increase

Originally posted by whistlestop01
Damn cos I only sent in $50 for the fingerprinting (well its not sent yet so do you think if i got another money order for $20 that would be ok????) I did that in one amount ie., $365 for the AOS/fingerprinting tho its $70 now.

Hi G,

I'm sure adding another $20 money order w/ a note should be fine. How did you know you should pay these two things together?
Old May 11th 2004, 7:28 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
AOS = $315.00
Fingerprinting = $70.00

My question is..........

Do you send the $70.00 in with the I-485 ??
Darn!! Aww the more I think about the fees, the sicker I get , So you send 2 different checks?, one for AOS and the other for fingerprinting, what do you write on pay to the order of?, USCIS? and they figure which one is for fingerprinting, AOS or I-485, Man I am so confused!!!

Hyper (wisdom teeth-less)
Old May 11th 2004, 7:30 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by whistlestop01
Damn cos I only sent in $50 for the fingerprinting (well its not sent yet so do you think if i got another money order for $20 that would be ok????) I did that in one amount ie., $365 for the AOS/fingerprinting tho its $70 now.

I don't know girlie, AOS is driving be bananas!!!
Old May 11th 2004, 7:32 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Darn!! Aww the more I think about the fees, the sicker I get , So you send 2 different checks?, one for AOS and the other for fingerprinting, what do you write on pay to the order of?, USCIS? and they figure which one is for fingerprinting, AOS or I-485, Man I am so confused!!!

Hi Hyper!

I am planning to send 2 checks.

Leslie
Old May 11th 2004, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

AlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really nice

I sent a money order (as Philly didn't take personal checks) for the total amount (which was the correct amount including fingerprinting) and a covering letter telling them what the total amount was for/made up of. Theyhad no problem with this. Just trying to be helpful!

Last edited by AlisonPA; May 11th 2004 at 7:34 am.
Old May 11th 2004, 7:34 am
WTF?

Originally posted by AlisonPA
I sent a money order (as Philly didn't take personal checks) for the total amount (which was the correct amount) and a covering letter telling them what the total amount was for/made up of. Just trying to be helpful!
Hi Alison,

That went smoothly for you then?
Old May 11th 2004, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

AlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really nice

Hi Alison,

That went smoothly for you then?
Yes. I made sure that I noted what each application was that I had included and the cost of each one (if there was a cost). It went very smoothly and have everything - except my AOS of course. Still waiting for that. In fact, I received everything quicker than I thought I would. Mind you, that was before things had to be sent to the NBC!
Old May 11th 2004, 7:42 am

I sent a money order (as Philly didn't take personal checks) for the total amount (which was the correct amount including fingerprinting) and a covering letter telling them what the total amount was for/made up of. Theyhad no problem with this. Just trying to be helpful!
I might do that too, it seems a lot easier!!, Do you think Denver will accept it??, I have to give them a call..
The good thing about AOS in Denver is that they give you an interview in 6 months, and if they call you for an interview, Nebraski has to approve my I-130!!
Leslie.. You are sending 2 checks? for how much? and to who?, Sorry girls.. I am just not feeling well today, First the pain of my impact wisdom teeth, then the surgery and now I think the flu is settling in.. Oh boy I am a PILTRAFILLA!!!!
Old May 11th 2004, 7:44 am
WTF?

Yes. I made sure that I noted what each application was that I had included and the cost of each one (if there was a cost). It went very smoothly and have everything - except my AOS of course. Still waiting for that. In fact, I received everything quicker than I thought I would. Mind you, that was before things had to be sent to the NBC!
Is there a "fingerprint" form?
Old May 11th 2004, 7:48 am

Fingerprint form?? Ouch.. I am out of shape..
Love ya though
Old May 11th 2004, 7:49 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had seperate checks made out for each app, I-485, EAD, and fingerprinting. They were made out to USCIS. I believe Scott Henshaw got an RFE for sending one check for all the costs.

BTW, Hyper, does it feel like you have a hole the size of the Grand Canyon in your gob now? That's how I felt when I had my wisdom tooth and the one alongside it out! Very sore. They put me on Vicadin, too, and I never felt so spaced out in my life!

Kate. xxxxx
BE Enthusiast

No there's not, but I tacked this on as the last item I was paying for. I think if you don't include the payment it may well hold up the AOS but I'm sure. If I remember rightly there was a note on the Philly website saying that you needed to include payment for fingerprinting.
WTF?

Love ya though
I'm just fishing around. I've never heard of such a thing either.
Old May 11th 2004, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

Love ya though
I don't have a fingerprinting form - I dont think there is one! I was going to send just one payment for the AOS and fingerprinting but I will have to send two money orders now ($365 + $20) as I messed up.
Old May 11th 2004, 7:52 am
WTF?

No there's not, but I tacked this on as the last item I was paying for. I think if you don't include the payment it may well hold up the AOS but I'm sure. If I remember rightly there was a note on the Philly website saying that you needed to include payment for fingerprinting.

Thanks Alison.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.