Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

AoS and EAD in Denver - show up in person or mail?

AoS and EAD in Denver - show up in person or mail?

Old Jan 6th 2004, 6:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Richard III will become famous soon enoughRichard III will become famous soon enough
Default AoS and EAD in Denver - show up in person or mail?

My wife and I are trying to decide whether to show up in person or mail EAD and AoS documents to the Denver office. Anyone have personal experience to relate?

As always, thanks in advance.

Richard III
Old Jan 6th 2004, 6:01 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AoS and EAD in Denver - show up in person or mail?

Originally posted by Richard III
My wife and I are trying to decide whether to show up in person or mail EAD and AoS documents to the Denver office. Anyone have personal experience to relate?

As always, thanks in advance.

Richard III

Did you get any info on their website as to whether they allow walkins?
Old Jan 6th 2004, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Richard III will become famous soon enoughRichard III will become famous soon enough

Cindy -

They are vague about AoS and specific about EAD. They say you can "file" for AoS at their office and say "may be filed either in person or by mail" for EAD. I guess the worst case is, we can take EVERYTHING with us and get what we can get.

Richard III

Originally posted by cindyabs
Did you get any info on their website as to whether they allow walkins?
Old Jan 6th 2004, 9:06 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Richard III
Cindy -

They are vague about AoS and specific about EAD. They say you can "file" for AoS at their office and say "may be filed either in person or by mail" for EAD. I guess the worst case is, we can take EVERYTHING with us and get what we can get.

Richard III
Go for it Richard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck!