AOS documentation

Old Feb 24th 2004, 2:52 am
Forum Regular

colinlieu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AOS documentation

SO, we finally sent all our missing documentation to the OKC office (i.e.: our 2003 tax return, copy of our car insurance and copy of our lease).

In addition to all what they already had (i.e.: bank statements, renter insurance, bills, pictures...), FINALLY it should be enough and they will be satisfied. We will wait for an approval and for th GC to arrive. Keep you posted.

Is it me, or were they hard on us?

M.
Old Feb 24th 2004, 5:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AOS documentation

Originally posted by colinlieu
SO, we finally sent all our missing documentation to the OKC office (i.e.: our 2003 tax return, copy of our car insurance and copy of our lease).

In addition to all what they already had (i.e.: bank statements, renter insurance, bills, pictures...), FINALLY it should be enough and they will be satisfied. We will wait for an approval and for th GC to arrive. Keep you posted.

Is it me, or were they hard on us?

M.
seems like alot. But it is over now and you can go back to life and forget the CIS -- for now . They can be overbearing but in the end (minus the delays) I suppose it is in the interest of security and protecting the immigration policies.