Reload this Page >

AOS and CP concurrently?

AOS and CP concurrently?

Old Jun 27th 2009, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Ivonne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AOS and CP concurrently?

I was wondering:

If one is sponsored by his employer (currently working on L1A) for a Green card and the employer wants to file I-140 and I-485 concurrently in order to go through the AOS process, and this person also won the Green card lottery, is this person allowed to also file for Consular processing in the lottery case?

Can one do AOS and CP concrrently (but in 2 different underlying categories - employment and GC lottery) and see, which one comes through first?

Or is it not allowed to have an AOS and CP case pending at the same time?
Old Jun 27th 2009, 12:48 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS and CP concurrently?

Originally Posted by Ivonne
... is this person allowed to also file for Consular processing in the lottery case?
Yes.

Can one do AOS and CP concrrently (but in 2 different underlying categories - employment and GC lottery) and see, which one comes through first?
Yes.

Ian