Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Any new EAD approvals for Jan2004-Feb2004?

Any new EAD approvals for Jan2004-Feb2004?

Old Sep 2nd 2004, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

Rukhie is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Any new EAD approvals for Jan2004-Feb2004?

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to start a theard to see if people waiting for EADs from Jan to Feb of 2004 have been getting their EAD cards.
The online processing date as of 18Aug2004 is 05Feb2004. So are people with dates before 05Feb2004 receiving their EAD cards?

Thanks!
Rukhie:-)
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 7:16 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any new EAD approvals for Jan2004-Feb2004?

Originally Posted by Rukhie
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to start a theard to see if people waiting for EADs from Jan to Feb of 2004 have been getting their EAD cards.
The online processing date as of 18Aug2004 is 05Feb2004. So are people with dates before 05Feb2004 receiving their EAD cards?

Thanks!
The processing jokes.. I mean dates are not accurate lol.
I have seen June and July approvals but not many from January and Feb.
Hope you get the approval soon, I am about to go bonkers!
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
The processing jokes.. I mean dates are not accurate lol.
I have seen June and July approvals but not many from January and Feb.
Hope you get the approval soon, I am about to go bonkers!

LOL Love the Animation!

I know that people after March 2004 are getting their approvals on time but I was wondering if the ones that are still waiting since the beginning of the year are finding any luck.

Argh! I'm going bonkers!
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 9:14 pm
css
Just Joined

css is an unknown quantity at this point

My receipt date is on 15th march-04 I am still waiting? I just received first interim EAD on 30th Aug-04. It is going to expire in november 29th. I have a job. are they issue second interim EAD and for how long (another 3 months)?

Based on the current processing date, you should be getting an approval very soon.

Last edited by css; Sep 2nd 2004 at 9:21 pm.
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 9:24 pm
Just Joined

aoshelp is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL Love the Animation!

I know that people after March 2004 are getting their approvals on time but I was wondering if the ones that are still waiting since the beginning of the year are finding any luck.

Argh! I'm going bonkers!

Please let me know which USCIS are you processing the EAD and AOS from.
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 9:53 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Love the Animation!

Argh! I'm going bonkers!
Hi,
We filed for the EAD through Chicago and subsequently then through NBC. First NOA date of April 12th. The application was approved on June 30, and the card was in his hands the first week of July. I don't know if you'll find this helpful or if it will make you feel worse! Sorry....

~SecretGarden
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 10:33 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Any new EAD approvals for Jan2004-Feb2004?

LOL Love the Animation!

Argh! I'm going bonkers!
Thanks! She doesn't have the mad cow disease.. she is just hyper like me

April is after March and I am still waiting!
Let me know when you get the darn approval!
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 10:34 pm

Lightbulb Re: Any new EAD approvals for Jan2004-Feb2004?

Originally Posted by SecretGarden
Hi,
We filed for the EAD through Chicago and subsequently then through NBC. First NOA date of April 12th. The application was approved on June 30, and the card was in his hands the first week of July. I don't know if you'll find this helpful or if it will make you feel worse! Sorry....

~SecretGarden
Hey mine was April 14!! where is my approval??

Hyper~confused.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 1:24 am
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute

My son's (K4) EAD NOA is 31st March and still waiting! He has an interim EAD that he used to get his SSN and drivers license but nothing from the original EAD.

Maggie

Hi Everyone,

Thanks!
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 2:11 am
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone,

Thanks!
My receipt date is February 17, 2004, and I'm still waiting too!! I'm off to France for two weeks at the end of this month, so I'm hoping that I'll get approved in the meantime and that I'll be getting back to my EAD! (I said that last June when I went back to France too...)

Let's stay sane, guys...

Carole
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

Candice is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Any new EAD approvals for Jan2004-Feb2004?

My receipt date is January 14th. I'm on my second interim now!! If I have to get another one...... grr......
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Candice
My receipt date is January 14th. I'm on my second interim now!! If I have to get another one...... grr......

Thanks everyone for you input...i've gathered all the info and presented it below...not the best way but that's the best I can do....hehehe

Name Location NOA date Status
Candice ? 14Jan04 2nd Interim+waiting
JoshsCarole ? 17-Feb-04 waiting
Rukhie Hartford,CT 23-Feb-04 2nd interim+waiting
Css ? 15-Mar-04 1st interim+waiting
Maggs ? 31Mar04 1 interim+waiting
SecretGarden Chicago 12Apr04 Approved 30Jun04
Hypertweeky ? 14-Apr-04 watiing

Hope this helps us track any trends.
we are allowed 240 days maximum for an interim EAD so if people have been getting the 90day interim EADs, they can go back for the remainder 240-90 days and get a second interim EAD.
I have been told that that's the maximum and if the EAD doesn't come by the end of my husband's second interim EAD, he has to basically wait until it comes or his greencard is approved. He was also advised not to apply for another EAD.

Candice, i feel your pain....you are the one that's been waiting the longest and they have already passed your date and still no EAD....this is what I'm afraid of...God help us!

Good Luck to everyone and as more people give me info...I'll add them in.

Thanks!

Last edited by Rukhie; Sep 3rd 2004 at 1:02 pm.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 12:58 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Hi again Ruhkie,
I'm wondering if this has anything to do with K1 vs. K3. My husband entered as a K1 and applied for the EAD when he sent in his Adjustment of Status application (I-485). Are the rest of you who are waiting over on K3s?

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

Hi again Ruhkie,
I'm wondering if this has anything to do with K1 vs. K3. My husband entered as a K1 and applied for the EAD when he sent in his Adjustment of Status application (I-485). Are the rest of you who are waiting over on K3s?

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink

Good Idea!

Name Visa Location NOA date Status
Candice ? 14Jan04 2nd Interim+waiting
JoshsCarole ? 17-Feb-04 waiting
Rukhie K1 Hartford,CT 23-Feb-04 2nd interim+waiting
Css ? 15-Mar-04 1st interim+waiting
Maggs ? 31Mar04 1 interim+waiting
SecretGarden K1 Chicago 12Apr04 Approved 30Jun04
Hypertweeky ? 14-Apr-04 watiing

Nope don't see a trend there...hehehe...sorry

does anyone know how to fix the table above??? I can't get it to look right

-R
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 1:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Hi again Ruhkie,

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink
I'm thinking this may be the case SG. My hubby (a K1er) applied for his EAD on June 1st, got a received date of June 14th (from MSC) and he was approved on Aug. 5th.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.