Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Another weekend without a 2nd NOA

Wikiposts

Another weekend without a 2nd NOA

Old Nov 7th 2003, 12:56 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another weekend without a 2nd NOA

Originally posted by goldrush
I am very sad. They have barely begun approving 8/4. I don't know what am I being punished for.

Hey there GoldRush

Hang in there you might get approval on Saturday like Charlie did. By the way Heba.. You crack me up
I have lost 10 pounds within the last 2 weeks because my dog Senda has been sick, but she is alright now. GoldRush do you like cats or dogs?, do you have pets at all?. Whenever I am a bit down my cat stays by me until I am alright and my dog always tries to make me laugh by dancing (Yeah she dances!! yay), I have a very big family so It helps to talk to them whenever I am down, You could do the same , This NG has kept me from going mental You guys rock!!
Hang in there, I smell the aproval!!!

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Nov 7th 2003 at 12:59 pm.
Old Nov 7th 2003, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by CharlieS
I received my NOA2 on a saturday which suprised the hell out of me
Why, the post office runs on Saturday regularly?
Old Nov 7th 2003, 2:05 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Hmmm....

"They" see you when you're sleeping
"They" know when you're awake
"They" know if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!

:scared:

Originally posted by Folinskyinla
What makes you so sure of that? One of my favorite short stories by Robert Heinlein was entitled "They".

What, you mean to tell me you don't get mail on Saturdays? In NY we get mail Saturdays and the post office is open till 1 pm.

Why, the post office runs on Saturday regularly?

Last edited by Hebapotamus42; Nov 7th 2003 at 2:08 pm.
Old Nov 7th 2003, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Well in one of the countries I have worked in if they suspect that you are in a fraudulent marriage they pound on the door at three in the morning and do a matrimonial inspection. Are you both present. Are the two tooth brushes. Are two beds messed up if there are only husband and wife. Where are your underwear, feminie hygeine products, birth control.etc.

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
Hmmm....

"They" see you when you're sleeping
"They" know when you're awake
"They" know if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!

:scared:
Old Nov 7th 2003, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

glasgowm is an unknown quantity at this point

I am very sad. They have barely begun approving 8/4. I don't know what am I being punished for.
Hang in there. I know they are working on early August. Our NOA1 was 8/4 and my lawyer got a notice last week that our G-325A forms are missing. So, at least they looked at it, which was much more than they did in the first 70 days. We are sending these forms into BCIS on Monday. Hopefully our approval will come shortly after their arrival.
Old Nov 7th 2003, 3:25 pm
Michelle.Moir

I know how you are feeling We expected to hear of an approval last week
for fiancé visa but still nothing and now we are on day 200!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shocking eh ! Nebraska Suck !!!!!!!
I really can't handle all this delay....I'm going out of my mind here but I
guess nothing makes the process faster nor even when we vent !

Maybe next week we shall be Lucky!!!! Hang in there no matter how hard !

Michelle & Herb
NOA1 21st April 2003
NOA2.....I give up !!!!!!!

"goldrush" <member@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > I am very sad. They have barely begun approving 8/4. I don't know what
    > am I being punished for.
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Nov 7th 2003, 6:37 pm
Kcarz

glasgowm <member@british_expats.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Originally posted by goldrush
    >
    > > I am very sad. They have barely begun approving 8/4. I don't know what
    > > am I being punished for.
    >
    >
    >
    > Hang in there. I know they are working on early August. Our NOA1 was
    > 8/4 and my lawyer got a notice last week that our G-325A forms are
    > missing. So, at least they looked at it, which was much more than they
    > did in the first 70 days. We are sending these forms into BCIS on
    > Monday. Hopefully our approval will come shortly after their arrival.
-----

Yah hang in there is the word. We sent our K3 stuff to get started to
the Chicago Lock box and it was directed to the wrong area. They sent
it alllll back and now we had to start over again praying the dyslexic
post man or whoever gets it to the right place ...We have lost 2
months in just trying to get it to the right place for a 1NOA ...I
want to have a pity party "big scale".

Old Nov 8th 2003, 2:45 am
Forum Regular

goldrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Hey there GoldRush

Hang in there you might get approval on Saturday like Charlie did. By the way Heba.. You crack me up
I have lost 10 pounds within the last 2 weeks because my dog Senda has been sick, but she is alright now. GoldRush do you like cats or dogs?, do you have pets at all?. Whenever I am a bit down my cat stays by me until I am alright and my dog always tries to make me laugh by dancing (Yeah she dances!! yay), I have a very big family so It helps to talk to them whenever I am down, You could do the same , This NG has kept me from going mental You guys rock!!
Hang in there, I smell the aproval!!!
Hi Hypertweeky,

Thanks for the encouraging words. No, I don't have any pets ... yet. But, I do have a big family. I talk to my parents quite a bit about this and they divert me back to a realistic track all the time ... just like you guys do!!!

I talk to my wife almost everyday. She is much more patient and understanding than I am.

I will wait for the mail today!!!

Thanks, glasgown, michelle, and kcarz.

Glasgown, did you actually receive an RFE by mail or online? If not, then even I could have some stuff missing but they are just not sending me an RFE, yet. I don't have a lawyer, so how do I actually find out if everything is alright with my file? Should I ask my congressman, again?

Last edited by goldrush; Nov 8th 2003 at 2:47 am.
Old Nov 8th 2003, 2:48 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Hypertweeky,

Thanks for the encouraging words. No, I don't have any pets ... yet. But, I do have a big family. I talk to my parents quite a bit about this and they divert me back to a realistic track all the time ... just like you guys do!!!

I talk to my wife almost everyday. She is much more patient and understanding than I am.

I will wait for the mail today!!!
Anytime Goldrush
I forgot to mention that one of my strongest pillars:my husband!, the cutest, sweetest, kindest guy on earth!!, Yeah It is very nice talking to the one you love, we talk for an hour on the phone every day and on the weekends even more.. If possible .
If you ever need to vent.. Here I am
Take care and have fab weekend!

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Nov 8th 2003 at 2:54 am.
Old Nov 8th 2003, 7:15 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Oooooohhhh, now you're just being cruel.

Originally posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

What makes you so sure of that? One of my favorite short stories by Robert Heinlein was entitled "They".