Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Another London Interview Question

Another London Interview Question

Old Apr 4th 2003, 3:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another London Interview Question

Pete is trying to book a train for after his interview. Can someone give me an idea of what time he will get out of the Embassy?

Cheers,

Leslie
Old Apr 4th 2003, 4:11 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, Leslie!!!
I was done and dusted by around 12.30, but he should give himself til around 1-1.30pm, just to be sure. Tell him good luck, and I'm sure you'll be waiting anxiously for his call!!
Kate. xxxx
Old Apr 4th 2003, 4:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Kate.......I knew you would come through. He's trying to avoid the trains at rush hour. I am going to wait for a few more replies, but I am hoping your time frame is pretty much standard.

Cheers,

Leslie
Old Apr 4th 2003, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

A thought here....................do they go in alphabetical order?Pete's last name start's with a 'W' and that could make a difference in how fast he gets through.

Cheers,

Leslie
Old Apr 4th 2003, 4:37 am

Hey, again!
They didn't seem to follow any particular pattern from what I could see. I think 12.15pm is pretty much a standard time they give everyone to return for their decision, but there was only one other person waiting when I went back. Seems to be first in first out.
Kate. xx
Old Apr 4th 2003, 5:03 am
Lindsey

Default Re: Another London Interview Question

I decided to book a train quite a bit later - it was either 3pm or 6:30 for
£50 and cost over twice as much between those times.

I didn't want to risk not getting from the embassy to the station in time so
I went for the later one and decided I could just do some good shopping
while I wait!

Lindsey

"Scout" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Pete is trying to book a train for after his interview. Can someone give
    > me an idea of what time he will get out of the Embassy?
    > Cheers,
    > Leslie
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Apr 4th 2003, 5:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks again Kate :-) ..................how's the tan btw?

Cheers,

Leslie
Old Apr 4th 2003, 5:25 am

Originally posted by Scout
Thanks again Kate :-) ..................how's the tan btw?

Cheers,

Leslie
No prob! The tan's very sporadic!!! I have my arms, neck, and face a lovely golden colour, as they're always in the sun, but the rest of me's still so white, it reflects!!! Hehehehe!! Corey and I aren't really sun worshippers, so we don't go to the beach!
Kate. xxxx