Ankara sent Packet 3!

Old Nov 12th 2003, 3:28 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ankara sent Packet 3!

Hi All,

I had an email from Ankara this morning. They sent out Packet 3 to my attorney's office (in Phoenix) on October 24th!! They didn't say if they sent one to my fiance, isn't that strange? LOL

They said as soon as we return the required docs they can set an interview date.

And yes, they'll extend the validity of the petition (which expired Nov. 11th) at the time of the interview.

Wow, it's about time for some good news around here!!! :-)

Rene <---- smiling happily today! :-)
Old Nov 12th 2003, 3:45 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ankara sent Packet 3!

Hi Rene,

I'm thrilled for you and Sadegh!!

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! You definitely deserve lots of good news from now on. Yeah!!!!!!

:PARTY:

Leslie<<<<<<<<< Doing the happy dance for Rene!!
Old Nov 12th 2003, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Noorah101
had an email from Ankara this morning. They sent out Packet 3 to my attorney's office (in Phoenix) on October 24th!!
GREAT NEWS!!
They said as soon as we return the required docs they can set an interview date.
GREAT, now hurry up and send that Packet 3...
Nice to *see* you having a happy day lets hope for lots more good news today.
Old Nov 12th 2003, 4:33 pm
not a newbie

soulsender is an unknown quantity at this point

thats terrific news rene!hoping everything works out great!
Old Nov 12th 2003, 4:37 pm
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold
Default weeeeeeeeeeeee

and from me too

yay..

soooo close now...
Old Nov 12th 2003, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

I had an email from Ankara this morning. They sent out Packet 3 to my attorney's office (in Phoenix) on October 24th!! They didn't say if they sent one to my fiance, isn't that strange? LOL

And yes, they'll extend the validity of the petition (which expired Nov. 11th) at the time of the interview.

Congratulations....
One step closer... !!
Old Nov 12th 2003, 6:19 pm
Reuben

On 12-Nov-2003, Noorah101 <[email protected]> wrote:

Congratulations Rene!!!!
I'm very happy for you.
Reuben

> Hi All,
    > I had an email from Ankara this morning. They sent out Packet 3 to my
    > attorney's office (in Phoenix) on October 24th!! They didn't say if
    > they sent one to my fiance, isn't that strange? LOL
    > They said as soon as we return the required docs they can set an
    > interview date.
    > And yes, they'll extend the validity of the petition (which expired Nov.
    > 11th) at the time of the interview.
    > Wow, it's about time for some good news around here!!! :-)
    > Rene <---- smiling happily today! :-)

Old Nov 12th 2003, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations, Rene! Here's to a speedy interview
Old Nov 12th 2003, 8:21 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

WTG Rene, so not every day is a bad one huh

Originally posted by NevAnna
Congratulations, Rene! Here's to a speedy interview
Old Nov 13th 2003, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

desertguy is an unknown quantity at this point

It does not make sense but the embassy in Abu Dahbi, UAE sent my fiance's package to me in the states. I like to think of it as her papers going all the way around the world just to get back to her. She lives only 30 miles away from the embassy. Good luck, I know it doesn't make sense to send them to you when you will only send them back out.
Hi All,

Old Nov 13th 2003, 11:16 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by desertguy
It does not make sense but the embassy in Abu Dahbi, UAE sent my fiance's package to me in the states. I like to think of it as her papers going all the way around the world just to get back to her. She lives only 30 miles away from the embassy. Good luck, I know it doesn't make sense to send them to you when you will only send them back out.
Hi Desertguy!

Oh, good....I'm glad that happened to someone else. Yes, it didn't make much sense to me, either...why send it all the way back to the USA, only for me to fill out some things and send it all the way back to Turkey again!? He's only a 4 hour bus ride away from Ankara....LOL

You gotta love the efficiency at work here!! LOL However, I'm grateful it is getting sent anywhere at all, each little step to me is a major success :-)

Thanks for sharing :-)
Rene
Old Nov 13th 2003, 2:52 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Wonderful Rene!! Did your lawyer receive it yet? It's been nearly three weeks since they sent it.
Old Nov 13th 2003, 3:00 pm

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
Wonderful Rene!! Did your lawyer receive it yet? It's been nearly three weeks since they sent it.
Hi Heba! Thanks!

No, as of yesterday her office has not received it yet. They must have sent it extra-snail-mail. LOL That's ok, Sadegh just today requested his police certificate, so we've got some waiting to do for that, probably. I'm happy knowing the consulate will extend the validity of NOA2 even if this still takes a little while to process.

That's not to say I don't want him here ASAP, of course!!! :-) :-)

How are you doing, Heba?

Rene
Old Nov 13th 2003, 3:18 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

You know you could just print out the forms instead of waiting for them to arrive. I did that immediately after I got my NOA1. I got them from the American consulate in Poland website. And I'm just zippidy-doo-da happy today! Haven't told my husband yet though.

Hi Heba! Thanks!

No, as of yesterday her office has not received it yet. They must have sent it extra-snail-mail. LOL That's ok, Sadegh just today requested his police certificate, so we've got some waiting to do for that, probably. I'm happy knowing the consulate will extend the validity of NOA2 even if this still takes a little while to process.

That's not to say I don't want him here ASAP, of course!!! :-) :-)

How are you doing, Heba?

Rene
Old Nov 13th 2003, 3:20 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Call him!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
You know you could just print out the forms instead of waiting for them to arrive. I did that immediately after I got my NOA1. I got them from the American consulate in Poland website. And I'm just zippidy-doo-da happy today! Haven't told my husband yet though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.