Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

am I going to get an RFE for this?

am I going to get an RFE for this?

Old Apr 15th 2004, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

Zenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the rough
Default am I going to get an RFE for this?

for the G325's, I filled out all 8 myself (i have much neater writing), Husband signed 4, I signed 4.

Someone here said they got an RFE for the handwriting being the same on all of them.

Did no one else do this? Has anyone else heard of this?
Old Apr 15th 2004, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: am I going to get an RFE for this?

Originally posted by Zenas
for the G325's, I filled out all 8 myself (i have much neater writing), Husband signed 4, I signed 4.

Someone here said they got an RFE for the handwriting being the same on all of them.

I did the exact same thing (my husband's hand writing is terrible!!), and I didn't get an RFE. Although I can't guarantee you anything, but in my case I didn't get an RFE. Good luck!
Old Apr 15th 2004, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

I filled out my wifes and she signed. We didn't have any issues. As Matt and others have suggested we signed in blue ink so as to eliminate the possibility of the signatures being photocopies.

Old Apr 15th 2004, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

Zenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the rough

I filled out both sets, we signed our sets in blue ink for both, and put our middle initial on them.

I think i'm ok then.
Old Apr 15th 2004, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

Cypher is an unknown quantity at this point

I doubt that they're THAT picky about how they were filled out. I filled the G325's through Adobe and had it printed out all neat and nice. My handwriting sucks.

Regards