all seems to be quiet on the texas front :(

Wikiposts

all seems to be quiet on the texas front :(

Old Oct 30th 2002, 11:42 am
Account Closed

katesuiter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default all seems to be quiet on the texas front

Hi, all!
Anyone heard what's going on with the Texas I-129F Fiance petition processing times? Last I heard, they were processing 09/30/02, then for some bizarre reason went back in time to 09/11/02.
Also, anyone know of reasons why an RFE would be issued? I only sent 2 pics of me and my betrothed together (as well as emails, phone bills, flight ticket stubs etc). Will that be enough to satisfy the INS? 44 days so far, and not a whiff of approval from TSC. :scared:
Ta for any info.
Luv Kate. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
P.S: Oooooohhhh!!!!!! Got me a little shiny star!!!! :PARTY:

Last edited by katesuiter; Oct 30th 2002 at 11:52 am.
Old Oct 30th 2002, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute

Kate, I have heard nothing from them. My first NOA was 10/10/2002. I was hoping for a fast process time and they went and changed the times in midstream. The waiting is horrible, nut I console myself with the thought it could be worse, we could be dealing with NSC. Our London file is all set up and ready to go, I jsut need that 2nd NOA.

Cheers,

Leslie
Old Oct 30th 2002, 12:20 pm
Account Closed

katesuiter is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah. We can be very grateful we're not going through NSC. Our 1st NOA was 09/18/02. I'm counting the weekends as well though, and I think INS only count business days, so to them, it's hardly anything. Our file is all set up in London too. Yay!!! London ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
Kate. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by katesuiter; Oct 30th 2002 at 12:22 pm.
Old Oct 30th 2002, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

anggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really nice
Default Re: all seems to be quiet on the texas front

nope here, i am still waiting also... my first NOA was sept 19 2002 and they told me 60-90 days so i guess i REALLY have to wait until 90 days over before start worrying :P well i am growing impatient already, i think hehehehe. i just want to be with my fiancee! legally!

hey let us wait mr. udall, he said he will be visiting TSC too on november 4th right? cross your fingers he will be back with a good news... for all of us.

have a nice day, kate!
anggraeni
Old Nov 20th 2002, 7:59 am
Mexican Bride-To-Be

Default Re: all seems to be quiet on the texas front :(

I know Texas seems to be so quiet, our first NOA was on Sept 17, but
got a RFE on Oct 17. Hopefully we all get our 2nd NOA before
christmas!!

brenda

Old Nov 20th 2002, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazeychain is an unknown quantity at this point

You lot should be thanking your lucky stars you're not with Nebraska! It took us six months exactly from NOA 1 to NOA 2 :-)

Good luck to you all.

Peace,

D.