Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Approval. Nebraska and Madrid???

Approval. Nebraska and Madrid???

Old Nov 21st 2002, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

Mooey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Approval. Nebraska and Madrid???

Hi All
Well I didnt think that I wuld be having any other questions after the approval, BUT!!!!! We ll here goes..lol

We was approved on 31st October and Ken faxed the approval notice through to the embassy in Madrid Spain to open the provisional file, thats all fine and I was told that the packet 3 has been sent out to me. But I was also told that it can not be processed and I can not get the medical and the interview until, the embassy have the original petition from the INS in the US!!! HELP!!!! Nebraska seem totake so long to do anything, does any one know how long it takes the petition to get fromNebrask to Madrid in Spain????
I am upset enough now because I have had to miss my eldest daughters wedding in the US, (she booked it for over here because she belived that we would be there) and now it also looks like we are going to miss the christmas that I promised my kids!!! all this messing about seems to be getting to them now, not knowing where we will be,, and they go to a private international school and they need to know whe they places will be free at the school ..
some one must know or have an idea how long these papers take to get through the the embassys??? please help me..
Marie