Reload this Page >

Is alien number on k3 visa?

Is alien number on k3 visa?

Old Apr 24th 2004, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is alien number on k3 visa?

Hi everyone, just had a quick question...

i´m getting ready to send out my husbands EAD paperwork before the fee increase on the 30th. But I have one question, I can´t find his alien number on his passport and I thought I had read in this forum that it is supposed to be on his k3 visa.

I do have my NOA 2 from MSC/NBC and above his name there is an "A" number followed by 8 numbers. I think this is his alien number but I can´t find it on his k3 visa

Any advice?

Lily,
Old Apr 24th 2004, 2:12 am
Forum Regular

lfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Is alien number on k3 visa?

Originally posted by Michi

i´m getting ready to send out my husbands EAD paperwork before the fee increase on the 30th. But I have one question, I can´t find his alien number on his passport and I thought I had read in this forum that it is supposed to be on his k3 visa.

I do have my NOA 2 from MSC/NBC and above his name there is an "A" number followed by 8 numbers. I think this is his alien number but I can´t find it on his k3 visa

Any advice?

Lily,
hi lily,

my husband's K-3 doesnt have an alien # either. in the space for A# also says # from I-94, and when we picked up his interom EAD, the woman at the window told us the I-94 departure # was acceptable.
hope this helps.

linda
Old Apr 24th 2004, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by lfaridi
hi lily,

my husband's K-3 doesnt have an alien # either. in the space for A# also says # from I-94, and when we picked up his interom EAD, the woman at the window told us the I-94 departure # was acceptable.
hope this helps.

linda
thanks for replying, unfortunately his I-94 card doesn't have his number recorded on there either (the immigration officer didn't write anything on it when he passed through Chicago) argghhh, maybe I should just write the "A" number that is on our 2nd NOA from MSC/NBC. Thanks anyways for replying linda, I appreciate it

Lily,
Old Apr 24th 2004, 3:51 am
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Michi

Any advice?

Lily,
My A# on my K3 is the same as my A# on my I-129F NOA2 and on my I-94, so I think you can go with that! =)