After approval...

Old Nov 26th 2003, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

Stealth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default After approval...

Following our K1 approval through TSC... is there anything we should or can do to expedite the case from here?

Again, many thanks and best of wishes to all.
Old Nov 26th 2003, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

goldrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: After approval...

Originally posted by Stealth
Following our K1 approval through TSC... is there anything we should or can do to expedite the case from here?

Again, many thanks and best of wishes to all.
Sorry for my question on your previous thread, now I know its K1!!!

There is nothing you can do at NVC to hasten the process, but you can make sure that you guys have all your paperwork togather when your fiance goes for an interview, such as affidavit of support, bank letter, job letter, proof of relationship such as emails, letters, phone bills, etc. Also, proof of meeting between you and your fiance, maybe engagement pics. Also, notorize the photocopies of all relavant papers, just to be on the safe side.

You may be able to pick-up packet 3 from the consulate as soon as NVC assigns a case # to you, as opposed to waiting for them to mail you 1. Although, some consulates work differently, so check with them. If you fill-out the packet 3 forms and submit them really soon, they will schedule you an interview sooner.

Good luck!!!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 2:57 pm
Booger

Default Re: After approval...

"Stealth" <member8160@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Following our K1 approval through TSC... is there anything we should or
    > can do to expedite the case from here?

Nope, nothing.