2nd AOS Interview

Old Aug 12th 2003, 2:55 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2nd AOS Interview

[i]

I do have hda a case like that. I was F1 student married with USC and we married jan 8 2000 and I 130 !485 was filed. I was given finger print in june of 2001 and AOS in july 18. he intrevied us and some thing were missing so he told us to mail it within 90 days then he sent us letter saying that second Intreview will be scheduled. I have my EAD and all since i was going to school I did not care that much. I got second intreview on April of this year and it was very long and they seperated us and all but intreview went well. he told us to mail two sworn letters from friends that we were married and all. we did all that. now at july 02 my wife pettioniser recieved that her I 130 has been approved and benificary will be informed of the decession made on pending application to become LPR...
My question is what next???
some word of wisdom is appriciated
thank you
Hi:

What lot of people don't realize is that the I-130 and the I-485 adjustment are two separate applications [those of your applying for IV's know that very well]

You had only ONE "adjustment" interview. For some reason, they doubted your marriage and sent to a separate section regarding the I-130 and THEY interviewed you. The I-130 was approved. The file has now been kicked back to the I-485 people.

I know it doesn't make sense -- I'm just telling you like it is.
Old Aug 13th 2003, 8:22 am
Just Joined

sanach25 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for your prompt reply.

So now we going to have another interview or they just going to say your LPR is approved in the mail.