Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

2005 Poverty Guidelines????

2005 Poverty Guidelines????

Old Nov 19th 2004, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

Zenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the rough
Default 2005 Poverty Guidelines????

Our I864 will be requested in early January.

It asks for us to put in what the guidelines are for that year based on our (2) person household.

Where can I find 2005? I only see 2004.

thanks
Old Nov 19th 2004, 8:36 pm
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2005 Poverty Guidelines????

Originally Posted by Zenas
Our I864 will be requested in early January.

It asks for us to put in what the guidelines are for that year based on our (2) person household.

Where can I find 2005? I only see 2004.

thanks

how close are you to 2004?

alan
Old Nov 19th 2004, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

The new guidelines usually don't go into effect until April. If your interview is in January, you're still dealing with the 2004 requirements.

If you click on my name end do a search on previous posts started by me, you will find one with a similar question. Read the replies of people there... and don't forget you can use assets to make up for any difference between income and guidelines.

Elaine
Old Nov 20th 2004, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by HunterGreen
The new guidelines usually don't go into effect until April. If your interview is in January, you're still dealing with the 2004 requirements.

If you click on my name end do a search on previous posts started by me, you will find one with a similar question. Read the replies of people there... and don't forget you can use assets to make up for any difference between income and guidelines.

Elaine
As luck would have it, I was looking up that very same post this afternoon.

Here's the link: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=259431