1st interview was on jan 28 2010 & 2nd is february 9 2010

1st interview was on jan 28 2010 & 2nd is february 9 2010

Old Feb 4th 2010, 3:24 am
ARMANI KHAN

sea_breezeboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow 1st interview was on jan 28 2010 & 2nd is february 9 2010

hey all brothers and sister

hope u will be fine and doing well.

i had interview on january 28 2010. and after four days i got call from embassy that i need 2nd interview on feb 9 2010.

now i don't that for wat purposes i have 2nd interview and wat does it mean can any1 help me

i m waiting for advice

thanks so much
Old Feb 4th 2010, 4:36 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1st interview was on jan 28 2010 & 2nd is february 9 2010

Originally Posted by sea_breezeboy
hey all brothers and sister

hope u will be fine and doing well.

i had interview on january 28 2010. and after four days i got call from embassy that i need 2nd interview on feb 9 2010.

now i don't that for wat purposes i have 2nd interview and wat does it mean can any1 help me

i m waiting for advice

thanks so much
For what kind of visa?

What country are you in? Are you a citizen of that country?

The ConOff didn't tell you anything at all when you left the first interview? You didn't have to return any paperwork to the embassy? Did they keep your passport?

It's hard to advise you when we know nothing about your case.

Rene
Old Feb 4th 2010, 10:01 am
ARMANI KHAN

Originally Posted by Noorah101
For what kind of visa?

What country are you in? Are you a citizen of that country?

The ConOff didn't tell you anything at all when you left the first interview? You didn't have to return any paperwork to the embassy? Did they keep your passport?

It's hard to advise you when we know nothing about your case.

Rene
i m pakistani and i m married wd American women and our visa is CR1 the CO give me light green paper which show that i m on Ap and the CO she kept my passport and our marriage original documents and the pics of our marriage and she also kept my phone records and few days ago i got a call from islamabad us embassy and told me that u have to come for 2nd interview on feb 9 2010.
so me and my wife r really confused abt it so plz any advise to help us that wat does it mean and why they want me a 2nd interview?
we r waiting ur help thanks.
Old Feb 4th 2010, 1:35 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

... the CO give me light green paper which show that i m on Ap...
You're on AP? That means Administrative Processing. They are doing a more thorough background check on you. The 2nd interview is to help them make a decision about whether or not to issue you a visa.

Ian
Old Feb 4th 2010, 1:37 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
You're on AP? That means Administrative Processing. They are doing a more thorough background check on you. The 2nd interview is to help them make a decision about whether or not to issue you a visa.

Ian
I agree with Ian.

What you are going through is very normal for a Pakistani citizen. Nothing to worry about.

Rene
Old Feb 4th 2010, 3:35 pm
ARMANI KHAN

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I agree with Ian.

What you are going through is very normal for a Pakistani citizen. Nothing to worry about.

Rene
so wat do u think abt my 2nd interview that they will issue me a visa or not???
how much is the chances?
Old Feb 4th 2010, 3:45 pm

so wat do u think abt my 2nd interview that they will issue me a visa or not???
how much is the chances?
There is absolutely no way of knowing the answer to that ahead of time, sorry. You'll just have to go to the interview and see what they say.

Rene
Old Feb 4th 2010, 3:46 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

SB

No one here has a crystal ball, sorry. Wish we did though.

Good luck
Old Feb 4th 2010, 3:48 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

How can any of us know without knowing one thing about you. Please don't badger people here for an answer that can't be found.
The CO has more questions for you and wants to see you again. This happens sometimes.
It is a 100% certainty that you will be on AP for X period of time; this is standard for men from Pakistan and there is nothing you can do about it but wait.
You just have to attend your interview next week and see what happens.

No visa will be issued the day of the interview.
Old Feb 4th 2010, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute

so me and my wife r really confused abt it so plz any advise to help us that wat does it mean and why they want me a 2nd interview?
we r waiting ur help thanks.
Seabreeze:

Pakistan is one of the head office for freedom fighters, like many other countries on the AP list. Its citizens are subjected to mandatory AP.

This AP detailed investigation is done by the DOS on names, fingerprints, associations etc..the list goes on and on. It can take days, weeks and even years.

You must attend your second interview, clear their investigations, and eventually you will be approved.

Last edited by lostlove; Feb 4th 2010 at 4:59 pm.
Old Feb 4th 2010, 6:02 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lostlove
Its citizens are subjected to mandatory AP.
Mandatory? Really?

... and eventually you will be approved.
You don't know this. I suggest you temper your positive enthusiasm with a small dose of reality.

Ian
Old Feb 4th 2010, 7:06 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Mandatory? Really?
Pretty much, yes. If it happens to 100% of applicants, is it mandatory? If no visas are issued without it, is it mandatory?
Old Feb 4th 2010, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute

Mandatory? Really?
Ian:

Your internet savvy Ian, Google : Pakistan + AP + Mandatory and abracadabra the results will amaze you.

You don't know this. I suggest you temper your positive enthusiasm with a small dose of reality.
I suggest you temper your speed reading with a drop of understanding.

Let me paraphrase my statement for your benefit and clear the air. The OP must attend the interview, pass all their investigations, and will only then be approved.

Last edited by lostlove; Feb 4th 2010 at 7:38 pm. Reason: grammar
Old Feb 5th 2010, 3:10 am
ARMANI KHAN

Originally Posted by lostlove
Ian:

Your internet savvy Ian, Google : Pakistan + AP + Mandatory and abracadabra the results will amaze you.

I suggest you temper your speed reading with a drop of understanding.

Let me paraphrase my statement for your benefit and clear the air. The OP must attend the interview, pass all their investigations, and will only then be approved.
so u mean that they will do some investigations from me and after that they will approved me???
Old Feb 5th 2010, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

so u mean that they will do some investigations from me and after that they will approved me???
Seabreeze,

Our first language is not English, so its natural to have our understanding challenged.

You will be approved IF AND ONLY IF you clear the AP investigation. Period.

The embassy is not a street side Kebab-Chutney stall, hand in your money and relish hot kebab, hand in your money and get an approval.

Hope you understand. If you do not, its either your foolish, or your with freedom fighters. The embassy forgives the foolish but not freedom fighters.

Also understand we are not divine prophets of success or doom. There is no way to foretell what the end outcome will be.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.