Wikiposts

129f question

Old Mar 5th 2004, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

margyw will become famous soon enough
Default 129f question

Hi, we sent our k1 129f in yesterday,I have 2 children who I entered on the form,do they automatically come on this visa. Or do I have to apply for another type? confused here lol

Thanks for any replies
Old Mar 5th 2004, 2:31 pm
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 129f question

Originally posted by margyw
Hi, we sent our k1 129f in yesterday,I have 2 children who I entered on the form,do they automatically come on this visa. Or do I have to apply for another type? confused here lol

Thanks for any replies
As you've named your children on the I-129F they will be eligible for the K2 visa, yours will be the K1.

The main stage which involves them will be once your paperwork reaches the Embassy. You will be sent packet 3 at this point which includes the IV 15, (checklist). On this checklist it will tell you exactly what is needed for your children in order for them to receive the K2 visa. There will be paperwork which will need to be filled out for them, as well as you, at this stage.

You must make sure that you have permission to remove the children from the UK, either from their father or, if necessary, through court and you must show this proof at the time of the interview.

If you require any further details on what is needed i.e. documentation, for you or the children then feel free to contact me.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes

Tam
Old Mar 5th 2004, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

margyw will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 129f question

Originally posted by FlyergirlUK

Thank you very much,that has helped me so much and I will have things more prepared now. I am waiting for my court date,to get removal from jurisdiction.

Thanks again

As you've named your children on the I-129F they will be eligible for the K2 visa, yours will be the K1.

The main stage which involves them will be once your paperwork reaches the Embassy. You will be sent packet 3 at this point which includes the IV 15, (checklist). On this checklist it will tell you exactly what is needed for your children in order for them to receive the K2 visa. There will be paperwork which will need to be filled out for them, as well as you, at this stage.

You must make sure that you have permission to remove the children from the UK, either from their father or, if necessary, through court and you must show this proof at the time of the interview.

If you require any further details on what is needed i.e. documentation, for you or the children then feel free to contact me.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes

Tam