:( 1 day only processed for k3!!!! :(

Wikiposts

:( 1 day only processed for k3!!!! :(

Old Jul 12th 2004, 10:07 am
zeo
BE Enthusiast

zeo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default :( 1 day only processed for k3!!!! :(

The USCIS NBC/MSC only processed 1 day in today's update! This is BS!!!!!

At this rate it will take over 1 year for my wife's case to be approved.
Old Jul 12th 2004, 10:08 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: :( 1 day only processed for k3!!!! :(

Originally posted by zeo

Hey Zeo

Long time no "posts". I am sorry to hear MSC/NBC is so slow.. I am still waiting on my EAD approval!!
Fingers and toes crossed for you!
MSC/NBC HURRY UP!!!! Jeez...
Old Jul 12th 2004, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough

You are absolutely right. While Missouri is dragging its feet and keeping married couples apart, the TSC is blasting through its backlog of I-130s with lightning speed. In two weeks they processed two months worth of I-130s. The USCIS does not seem to have their priorities right at all.

Originally posted by zeo

Old Jul 12th 2004, 11:11 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by utopiacowboy
You are absolutely right. While Missouri is dragging its feet and keeping married couples apart, the TSC is blasting through its backlog of I-130s with lightning speed. In two weeks they processed two months worth of I-130s. The USCIS does not seem to have their priorities right at all.
I thought I-130's were also for married couples, who have actually waited longer than those waiting for K-3's? But I could be mistaken....

Rene
Old Jul 12th 2004, 11:19 am
Ahh

I am thinking that they might be helping the other processing centers since
they only originally only had a 3 month wait and others had more. Either
that are most of the people quit there.

"zeo" <member22103@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > The USCIS NBC/MSC only processed 1 day in today's update! This is
    > BS!!!!!
    > At this rate it will take over 1 year for my wife's case to
    > be approved.
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jul 12th 2004, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough

Some of those backlogged I-130s that they are racing to complete are those for people like my wife who are already here with a K-3. What is more important - getting her I-130 done -which by the way we DON'T want to be approved for another year to avoid a CR1 - or working on the backlogged K-3 petitions like Zeos?

Originally posted by Noorah101
I thought I-130's were also for married couples, who have actually waited longer than those waiting for K-3's? But I could be mistaken....

Rene
Old Jul 12th 2004, 12:56 pm
Tim Hortons' Addict

WretchedMidget is an unknown quantity at this point

Some of those backlogged I-130s that they are racing to complete are those for people like my wife who are already here with a K-3. What is more important - getting her I-130 done -which by the way we DON'T want to be approved for another year to avoid a CR1 - or working on the backlogged K-3 petitions like Zeos?

That's probably the most frustrating part. If we lived in an area covered by the TSC, we'd likely have our I-130 approved and not have to wonder how much longer MSC is going to forget about us. I don't mind that people using MSC who filed the I-129F months after us are being approved ahead of us. We screwed up and got the RFE. No big deal... just a few more (although more than expected) months of waiting. But when the K3 is supposed to bring spouses together faster, while waiting for the I-130 to be approved, it's quite irritating that those are being approved in a much, much faster time.

Then again, maybe I'm just bitter about not being able to go back to school down there in the fall and having to wait until January.
Old Jul 12th 2004, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pallyn has a spectacular aura aboutPallyn has a spectacular aura aboutPallyn has a spectacular aura about

Rene
I-130's used to be the only options available to married couples who couldn't DCF. You had to wait for the approval of the I-130 but you would get an I-551 stamp when you crossed. No need to adjust, work and travel authorized. Sometimes I wonder whether the K-3 has been an improvement when you look at the larger picture.
Old Jul 12th 2004, 1:49 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Rene

Hey Rene!

You are absolutely right!, I wouldn't like to take the I-130 route though
Old Jul 12th 2004, 1:51 pm

Originally posted by Pallyn
I-130's used to be the only options available to married couples who couldn't DCF. You had to wait for the approval of the I-130 but you would get an I-551 stamp when you crossed. No need to adjust, work and travel authorized. Sometimes I wonder whether the K-3 has been an improvement when you look at the larger picture.
True but it takes longer!!
Old Jul 12th 2004, 1:52 pm

How do you know?, I agree, they should give priority to people like Zeo's wife!!
Old Jul 12th 2004, 3:24 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, ok...I see what you're saying now. I feel for all of you out there still waiting for anything to happen.

Best Wishes to All,
Rene
Old Jul 13th 2004, 1:34 am
Forum Regular

neerluck is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah, ok...I see what you're saying now. I feel for all of you out there still waiting for anything to happen.

Best Wishes to All,
Rene

My I-130 got approved from Vermont in 8 months. I am still waiting for my K3 after I got my RFE in April.

At the rate Missouri is moving, I think it will take about 3 more months for my k3 to get approved, by that time my wife will be already in the US already with the I-130.
Old Jul 13th 2004, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

kebuchan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by neerluck
My I-130 got approved from Vermont in 8 months. I am still waiting for my K3 after I got my RFE in April.

At the rate Missouri is moving, I think it will take about 3 more months for my k3 to get approved, by that time my wife will be already in the US already with the I-130.
This is very frustrating... especially when one logs in on a daily basis and checks the status of (1) the specific case and (2) the processing dates! They've moved from Feb 6th to Feb 11th in the past month and a half.

I'm about ready to toss in the towel and live in Canada... my wife's the one who wants to live in the US (of course, given that she's from there).

I guess it's typical "government" bureaucracy, no matter what country's it's in.

K
Old Jul 13th 2004, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Guess again. I filed with the TSC. I-130 first NOA 6 AUG. 03 It looks like five more months as of yesterdays update. The K-3 brough my wife and I together in 7 months., it looks like the I-130 would do that in about 16 months if lucky.

Time will tell.

Tony

Originally posted by WretchedMidget
That's probably the most frustrating part. If we lived in an area covered by the TSC, we'd likely have our I-130 approved and not have to wonder how much longer MSC is going to forget about us. I don't mind that people using MSC who filed the I-129F months after us are being approved ahead of us. We screwed up and got the RFE. No big deal... just a few more (although more than expected) months of waiting. But when the K3 is supposed to bring spouses together faster, while waiting for the I-130 to be approved, it's quite irritating that those are being approved in a much, much faster time.

Then again, maybe I'm just bitter about not being able to go back to school down there in the fall and having to wait until January.

Last edited by lpdiver; Jul 13th 2004 at 7:29 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.