Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

1-130 DCF Applicants 2011, Check In Here!

1-130 DCF Applicants 2011, Check In Here!

Old Feb 3rd 2011, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

Psychosleftpeg is just really nicePsychosleftpeg is just really nicePsychosleftpeg is just really nicePsychosleftpeg is just really nicePsychosleftpeg is just really nicePsychosleftpeg is just really nicePsychosleftpeg is just really nicePsychosleftpeg is just really nice
Default 1-130 DCF Applicants 2011, Check In Here!

Hi everyone

Thought it might be a good idea to start a thread for all those who have or will be submitting their I-130's (DCF) during the next month or 2 to share their experiences and journeys. I’ve been watching this site for ages now getting advice so it’s great to finally be a part of it all . I've seen a number of these types of threads and they always seem to be beneficial, although I know specific queries should probably have their own threads so that they get more visibility and in turn benefit more people. But it would still be fun to go through this life changing experience with others

I am the UKC and my wife is the USC. The bigger picture is that we’re hoping to get the IR1 Visa and move to Albuquerque, NM in the summer. We finally sent the petition off yesterday via recorder delivery. I assume we’ll get confirmation soon enough that this has been received but in the meantime we’re going to give ourselves a few days to relax again and then we’ll start preparing for the next stages starting with my wife’s tax returns.

What’s everyone else up to?
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 6:51 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1-130 DCF Applicants 2011, Check In Here!

REMINDER

The marriage based visa group on BritishExpats.com is quite small, and we all enjoy getting to know each other. You can use this thread to compare timelines and personal anecdotes or tips on moving etc, but you will miss a lot of you don't read the other topics in the forums (and others will lose the benefit of participating with you!).

Specific technical questions should go out in the main forum in their own threads.
General, all purpose questions like 'What is the meaning of Life?' can go in here (the answer is '42' apparently).

While there have been a few 'monthly filer' threads recently, history has shown that they often don't serve the purpose intended. Let's make the forums work for all of us!