Zoom E-Ticket

Old Jan 17th 2008, 6:41 pm
Painting r own Rainbow

WelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to all
Default Zoom E-Ticket

Okay, i know this is going to be a daft question but i just want to make sure.

We are flying on Saturday, have booked online and printed off the bit that says Invoice/E - Ticket. Is this all we need ( i know we need a passport as well ).

Thanks

I am so excited
Old Jan 17th 2008, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zoom E-Ticket

Originally Posted by WelshDragonsWales View Post

We are flying on Saturday, have booked online and printed off the bit that says Invoice/E - Ticket. Is this all we need ( i know we need a passport as well ).

Thanks

I am so excited
Thats all you need (oh and passport!). Have a good trip
Old Jan 17th 2008, 6:50 pm
Painting r own Rainbow

WelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to all

Originally Posted by boxerdog03 View Post
Thats all you need (oh and passport!). Have a good trip
Thank you.

I dont know what is wrong with me today - i have felt sick all day and i am near to tears at the moment - i am so silly, as am so excited about our visit and everything else ie gerry doing tests etc..

hope things are good with you.
Dawn
Old Jan 17th 2008, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you.

I dont know what is wrong with me today - i have felt sick all day and i am near to tears at the moment - i am so silly, as am so excited about our visit and everything else ie gerry doing tests etc..

hope things are good with you.
Dawn
Don't worry about it enjoy being excited. I keep swinging between excited and scared
Old Jan 17th 2008, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

live to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes, but ony sometimes, they ask for the credit card that you booked it on.

Contiential Airlines did this with us in November.

Good luck!!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 3:44 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by live to ski View Post
Contiential Airlines.
Incompetent Airlines?
Old Jan 18th 2008, 3:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

I am so excited
Have a pleasant and safe trip.

Yoong
Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:09 am
Painting r own Rainbow

Originally Posted by live to ski View Post
Sometimes, but ony sometimes, they ask for the credit card that you booked it on.

Contiential Airlines did this with us in November.

Good luck!!
Right thanks - will make sure we have it, i can feel a shopping trip coming on
Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:10 am
Painting r own Rainbow

Originally Posted by Yoong View Post
Have a pleasant and safe trip.

Yoong
Hi,

Have not spoken to you for ages, was in the chat room last i think

Hope things are good with you, and thanks for the good wishes.

Dawn
Old Jan 19th 2008, 5:17 pm
Account Closed

Beebop is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks

I am so excited
I have to ask where in Mid Wales as I'm from there......
Old Jan 19th 2008, 6:13 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Strictly speaking, you don't actually even need to print off the e-ticket.

I travel a lot with work, and following a few occasions where I was unable to print off e-tickets for last-minute travel, I have got into the habit now of just presenting my passport only at the check-in desk. Not once has the check-in staff so much as raised an eyebrow at this. As your booking is made in your name, they have all the details they need from your passport.

It's a bit of a game for me now... even though I now know they don't need the ticket, I can't help feeling chuffed when they check me in without it. Given that probably 99% of people check in with passport and ticket, I'm amazed that no check-in staff have even commented on my not presenting one.

I'll qualify this - I've never travelled with Zoom though!!
Old Jan 20th 2008, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

have a great trip !!
Old Jan 21st 2008, 12:43 am
Painting r own Rainbow

Originally Posted by walkerv05 View Post
have a great trip !!
thanks, we arrived yesterday and so far so good - very good
Old Jan 21st 2008, 12:53 am
Painting r own Rainbow

Originally Posted by Beebop View Post
I have to ask where in Mid Wales as I'm from there......
hello, we are from a place called Crickhowell. It is near a small town called Abergavenny, do you know it?
Old Jan 21st 2008, 1:07 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

thanks, we arrived yesterday and so far so good - very good
Good luck on your reccie how do you like the weather

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.