You Tube

Old Sep 26th 2018, 12:42 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You Tube

You tube can certainly show what an interesting world we live in.
Old Sep 26th 2018, 12:49 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCZOw05L7JA

You tube can certainly show what an interesting world we live in.
Great post JS! I would never have come accross that video. It used to really bug me on the London tube, actually, as I'm a super conscientious guy.

Don't mess with Russia women ! Unless it's the one at 00:24 in which case, Pryvyet !!
Old Sep 26th 2018, 2:17 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

I love the Russian's, this channel is one of my all time favourites for justice.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lomak1581
Old Oct 8th 2018, 12:16 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

I love this guys videos. He is livin the dream.

https://www.youtube.com/user/uarujoey/videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHP5fdSSs3c

Last edited by scrubbedexpat091; Oct 8th 2018 at 12:23 am.
Old Oct 8th 2018, 8:26 am
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

That's a different kinda dream ! He seems to be Canadian too.
Old Oct 8th 2018, 8:41 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Shard
That's a different kinda dream ! He seems to be Canadian too.
He is. Nova Scotia I think.

He is good at DIY as well as being popular on you tube and other aquarium related events, I think he wrote a book as well.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat091; Oct 8th 2018 at 8:47 am.
Old Oct 10th 2018, 4:53 am
Account Closed

Pretty cool video taken in San Diego of Space X launch a couple of days ago.

General San Diego time lapse.

Airport.

The above the airfield to the left across the bay is NAS North Island and is a navy air base.
Old Oct 10th 2018, 5:29 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

First one is fab.
Old Oct 10th 2018, 6:50 am
Yo

Pretty cool video taken in San Diego of Space X launch a couple of days ago.

https://youtu.be/qjN92Iw6WxA

General San Diego time lapse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW8ozizFgPs

Airport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Og9OzXsEdQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ6UUX5y8Vg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnzNYdhF9Z8

The above the airfield to the left across the bay is NAS North Island and is a navy air base.
Liked the foggy landing. I didn't realise the runway was so close to houses, seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

How expensive are SD house prices compared to Vancouver?
Old Oct 10th 2018, 7:59 am
Account Closed

Liked the foggy landing. I didn't realise the runway was so close to houses, seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

How expensive are SD house prices compared to Vancouver?
Owning is cheaper. Median price is just shy of 600k.

Average rent is at an all time high at 1,900 US$ per month.

Incomes there like Vancouver dont match cost of living. Median income family of 4 is 63,000 US$ per year.

The airport was built before pretty much everything around it. There was an accident in 1978 but it was not related to the airport location. A PSA 727 had a mid air collision with a Cessna 172 light aircraft.

PSA was one of the first low fare airlines. Based in San Diego. They were bought by US Air in 1987 ish.

Full name was Pacific Southwest Airlines. Not related to current Southwest airlines in any form.

They have been talking about moving the airport for 20 to 25 plus years.

Problem is land. There is no suitable area to build a new airport that is available for civil use.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat091; Oct 10th 2018 at 8:03 am.
Old Oct 10th 2018, 8:03 am
Yo

Did you ever consider military career when you were there? What does ''commands" mean?

The airport looks very handy for downtown. 600k for a house is a bit of a bargain compared to Vancouver.
Old Oct 10th 2018, 8:09 am
Account Closed

Did you ever consider military career when you were there? What does ''commands" mean?

The airport looks very handy for downtown. 600k for a house is a bit of a bargain compared to Vancouver.
I hate using a phone. Tried to edit my first post and ended up losing part of it.

The airport is about a 10 minute drive to Downtown there is also a direct bus to downtown which runs every 20 mins I think.

The trolley runs past the east end of the airport but no direct access.

Anyhow not really sure what command means but I think its like the different units or such. Someone with navy knowledge might know.

I tried for the Navy and Air Force in early 2000s when I was early 20s. But was not medically fit.

My step sisters husband just retired from the Navy. He spent 20 years based in San Diego for about half and WA state for about half.

He went in at 20 and retired at 40.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat091; Oct 10th 2018 at 8:20 am.
Old Oct 10th 2018, 12:10 pm
Yo

Do you ever play flight sims JS? Seems like it might be your kind of thing...
Old Oct 10th 2018, 4:49 pm
Account Closed

Do you ever play flight sims JS? Seems like it might be your kind of thing...
Not any of the modern ones, I did for a bit way back late 90's or 2000, back before they were realistic but never played since then.
Old Oct 10th 2018, 5:02 pm
Yo

Not any of the modern ones, I did for a bit way back late 90's or 2000, back before they were realistic but never played since then.
Same boat ! Or should I say, same plane. Although I did play an iPad based one a few years back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.