You Tube

Old Sep 2nd 2018, 1:51 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You Tube

I am on YT daily

i use it to learn new songs, play music, jam to !! There are some great Jam tracks on there

i watch Chappers and the Capt, Techmoan and some of the car camera stuffs.

recently found a way to convert YT music to MP3 so slowly filling my iPhone with beautiful tunes lol
Old Sep 2nd 2018, 2:38 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magnumpi
recently found a way to convert YT music to MP3 so slowly filling my iPhone with beautiful tunes lol
I find that hit and miss - sometimes it plays as MP3 on my laptop but not on the MP3 on my bedside radio and other times it doesn't work at all. There are a couple of websites with the youtube video and a download of an MP3 already converted. Job done.
Old Sep 2nd 2018, 3:29 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

I download a lot of albums to listen to at work, and old movies and documentaries to watch at home. I use VLC Media Player instead of the videos function, and Adblock Plus kills any advertising.
Old Sep 6th 2018, 6:09 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 6th 2018, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Partially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magnumpi
I am on YT daily

i use it to learn new songs, play music, jam to !! There are some great Jam tracks on there

i watch Chappers and the Capt, Techmoan and some of the car camera stuffs.

"Jam" as in Paul Weller based band or generic 'let's jam to the music jam'. The Jam are probably my favourite band of all time.
Old Sep 6th 2018, 7:36 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partially discharged
"Jam" as in Paul Weller based band or generic 'let's jam to the music jam'. The Jam are probably my favourite band of all time.
Some time around 1980 I bought TITMW - the LP!! - for 99p in Woolies. I couldn't believe it.
Old Sep 6th 2018, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Partially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Some time around 1980 I bought TITMW - the LP!! - for 99p in Woolies. I couldn't believe it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZRi7shRieM
I moved to Canada in 1981 as a 17 year old when the Jam were in their prime. That's Entertainment will get me on a dancefloor in a heartbeat.

At the time the Jam had little to no following in Canada which was awash in Foreigner/Loverboy/Rush/Prism/Bob Seger/ and assorted hair metal power ballads. Quite the contrast. Finally Town called Malice and a few Style Council songs got some airplay.

Paul Weller as a songwriter has been one of the best (my generations Dylan?) however in this day and age songwriting is not a coveted skill.
Old Sep 6th 2018, 9:52 pm
Oscar nominated

Remember Hamlet ads?

Old Sep 7th 2018, 5:53 am
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Never quite understood the appeal of The Jam, especially the enduring appeal. Preferred The Style Council had some more melodic tunes.
Old Sep 7th 2018, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Shard
Never quite understood the appeal of The Jam, especially the enduring appeal. Preferred The Style Council had some more melodic tunes.
The lyrics do it for me.

Waking up from bad dreams and smoking cigarettes
Cuddling a warm girl and smelling stale perfume
A hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac
Feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away

That's entertainment
That's entertainment

Long Hot Summer, Shout to the Top, You're the Best Thing are quite good Style Council songs but I prefer Paul Weller solo to the Style Council.
Old Sep 7th 2018, 12:26 pm
Yo

Originally Posted by Partially discharged
The lyrics do it for me.

Waking up from bad dreams and smoking cigarettes
Cuddling a warm girl and smelling stale perfume
A hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac
Feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away

That's entertainment
That's entertainment

Long Hot Summer, Shout to the Top, You're the Best Thing are quite good Style Council songs but I prefer Paul Weller solo to the Style Council.
The Lodgers - Style Council
Old Sep 7th 2018, 2:29 pm
Oscar nominated

Old Sep 9th 2018, 7:47 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

I listen to music on YT as well, easiest place to find music...

Old Sep 9th 2018, 10:12 am
Yo

The premium app is designed around music users. It make it possible to listen to YouTube minimised and offline .

I listen to quite a few podcasts on YT. Lately the Joe Rogan Experience. Really liked the recent Elon Musk adventure. Currently listening to Neil degGrasse Tyson. They are long interviews 2-3 hours, so usually have to watch/listen in chunks, but enjoyable to hear a natural free flowing conversation.
Old Sep 16th 2018, 10:05 pm
Yo

Watched a Roger Waters music concert on TV, "Roger Waters: The Wall" which seems to be from a couple of years ago, and suddenly realised all the screaming fans were not even born when this album was released! Scarier still, a modern rock classic like "Comfortably Numb" is now 39 years old.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.