Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Are you okay Sas-Lou?

Are you okay Sas-Lou?

Old Jan 23rd 2009, 5:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Are you okay Sas-Lou?

Good luck with everything Sas-Lou. I hope you settle in back here ok!!
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

sarahandshaun has a spectacular aura aboutsarahandshaun has a spectacular aura aboutsarahandshaun has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Caitilin
in my world a great husband doesn't cheat, ever.

But that's my world, and you, Sas, need to do what you t hink is right for you and the kids. Just know you're strong enough to move country twice, and that makes you damned strong. You can do it. Onwards and upwards, and one day at a time.
^^^^^^^What she said. If I had done this to my missus, I would be hung, drawn and quartered and then sent to the bottom of the Laurentian Abyss to swim with the fishes. Sas-lou, if you want to give it another go? Good luck to you, but make him realise that he'll be doing all the running for an extremely long time and 3 dozen red roses a year just won't cut it. Merry, words don't do justice to you're generosity. All the best to you and your boys sas

sarahandshaun
Old Jan 24th 2009, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

Sas-Lou
I hope you do get help and work on your issues with the counsellor.
Make a new come back and you will thank yourself that you
did you get rid of the cheater for your own good.

Yoong
Old Feb 17th 2009, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Sas-Lou

Just wondering how you are settling in back here?

Hope your doing ok.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 1:54 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by act1980
Hi Sas-Lou

Just wondering how you are settling in back here?

Hope your doing ok.
You read my mind....I was just thinking the same thing

Hope your well Sas-Lou....
Old Feb 17th 2009, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

sas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all.

Well been in the UK almost 4 weeks .. been to hell and back .. Doctor has nicely given me some sleeping tablets .. Kids are using me as their verbal punchbag, thats OK .. Well i am still waiting for him to make a decision, head no heart yes .. i know the answer is it's over but i am just waiting for him to say it ..

I have been looking into getting a place on my own in Ottawa but unfortunately as i dont have a job, references and guarantor, it is pretty much a no go .. Never mind at least i tried ..

So i am waiting for the child benefit to start up again so i can go to the council and find a private rented place .. Just start again from scratch here ..

Its OK though, i have been on one hell of a roller coaster ride and feel stronger and calmer in myself .. Dont get me wrong i am angry with hubby .. he gave me and the boys a taster of something better .. then took it away .. the boys are also angry, they want their dad (he isnt the bio father but was there for 6 years) .. i dont know .. but i shall move on on my own ..

Who knows what the future holds ..

Thank you for your concern .. I dont come on this site much now .. its like rubbing salt in the wound as you can imagine
Old Feb 17th 2009, 3:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sas-lou
Hello all.

Well been in the UK almost 4 weeks .. been to hell and back .. Doctor has nicely given me some sleeping tablets .. Kids are using me as their verbal punchbag, thats OK .. Well i am still waiting for him to make a decision, head no heart yes .. i know the answer is it's over but i am just waiting for him to say it ..

I have been looking into getting a place on my own in Ottawa but unfortunately as i dont have a job, references and guarantor, it is pretty much a no go .. Never mind at least i tried ..

So i am waiting for the child benefit to start up again so i can go to the council and find a private rented place .. Just start again from scratch here ..

Its OK though, i have been on one hell of a roller coaster ride and feel stronger and calmer in myself .. Dont get me wrong i am angry with hubby .. he gave me and the boys a taster of something better .. then took it away .. the boys are also angry, they want their dad (he isnt the bio father but was there for 6 years) .. i dont know .. but i shall move on on my own ..

Thank you for your concern .. I dont come on this site much now .. its like rubbing salt in the wound as you can imagine
Good luck hun really mean that, we are always here and who knows maybe things may work out right eh xx big hugs
Old Feb 17th 2009, 4:19 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all.

It's so nice to hear your ok hun, only you can decide your future....you'll do the right thing for you and the kids here or in Canada.....I wish you well in whatever you do
Old Feb 17th 2009, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hello all.

I can understand that, who knows though. You may get back out there in time.

Good luck to you whatever happens