Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Are you okay Sas-Lou?

Are you okay Sas-Lou?

Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:19 am
Banned

startwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are you okay Sas-Lou?

This is one of the saddest stories on here, and I so wish her well.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 7:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sas-lou
Good flight .. i leave at 10.10pm .. get to Uk 9.50am .. get a coach back to leicester then a taxi to my mums .. i should be at her house 5 pm tomorrow .. damn i feel knackered just thinking about it ..

But it is all good

Hope you had a safe journey and the kids are okay
Look after yourself sas, i hope you are tucked up in bed now hun having had a huge cuddle from your mum xx

Wouldn't be surprised if it all goes wrong over the other side and he comes crawling back, The grass isn't greener, unfourtunatly they don't realise till its too late,
You are still very young and have your whole life ahead of you, make the most of it, never know may yet see you in Ottawa
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 7:25 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Sas-Lou for the future
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 7:29 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Hugs sent Sas-Lou to you and your boys

This is all very sad and I wish you well for the future
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

newshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond repute

damn am i sad or what .. i can't stay offline and have just brought 1 hours internet connection .. Yes i am in the airport now .. hehe

Well i feel sad/disappointed/devastated, i don't want to leave .. where is the snow storm, or maybe the plane just wont work, or maybe he will leave a message asking me to call him ..

i know i have to go home to heal and become a better person .. so although i know it is right .. still it feels sooooo wrong ..

but who know what the future holds .. We may both realise that we still want to be together .. or maybe we will realise we were meant to be apart

whatever happens .. I know it is happening for a reason ..
Adding my virtual hugs to all the others who've offered support. Please don't leave the site. As you heal you will realise that this man came into your life for a reason - it just wasn't meant to be forever. With every day that passes you will grow more able to be happy without him. And maybe Canada will beckon again?
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 12:46 pm
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

hopefully you are feeling a bit better now you are home sas , hugs for you and the boys xxxx
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

There are good ones out there Sas-Lou, you just haven't found him yet!

Take care, big hugs to you and your little ones,

Linda
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

sas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Linda P
There are good ones out there Sas-Lou, you just haven't found him yet!

Take care, big hugs to you and your little ones,

Linda
i am sitting in my mums kitchen, absolutely shattered and i am thinking about my past and things that have made me the way i am .. I am also thinking of my husband .. I shouldnt of left .. This isnt my home and it didnt feel right coming back here .. I have taken a step back .. so we are going to let the dust settle for a few days and see where we are .. My husband is a good one .. We now realise there was a total breakdown in communication .. Hey who knows .. lol .. i may start a thread sometime in the future asking where is a great place to live in Canada with children other than Ottawa or he may come here .. you never know ..
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 8:12 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Bugger, why do I always join a thread late:curse:

Sas, if you do log back on then I wish you well in the future, take care of your boys and remember to laugh at the stoopid things they do, you'll soon heal and be back on top fighting life again. {{{O}}}

Ohh! You just replied while I was typing, wow what a card you are being dealt at the moment, just take your time
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 8:13 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

i am sitting in my mums kitchen, absolutely shattered and i am thinking about my past and things that have made me the way i am .. I am also thinking of my husband .. I shouldnt of left .. This isnt my home and it didnt feel right coming back here .. I have taken a step back .. so we are going to let the dust settle for a few days and see where we are .. My husband is a good one .. We now realise there was a total breakdown in communication .. Hey who knows .. lol .. i may start a thread sometime in the future asking where is a great place to live in Canada with children other than Ottawa or he may come here .. you never know ..
I'm sure you know that whatever you decide, BE will be here to help. Give yourself a big hug.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

I dont believe what i just read..............
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 8:46 pm
Banned

startwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, I'm having problems with it too. But she's jetlagged and evidently has a problem with self-esteem.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by startwin
yeah, I'm having problems with it too. But she's jetlagged and evidently has a problem with self-esteem.
I,m glad you said that and not me (allthough i agree, and more) coz i would have been hung drawn and quarterd by most on here...
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 8:57 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

give her time to settle and get her heard back together . . . .xxx
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 9:01 pm

Rainey69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Are you okay Sas-Lou?

I hope it is jet lag and lack of self esteem, Sas love you need to get yourself into some counselling and just take each day as it comes. I hope you find the inner peace you so deserve and find someone who truly makes you happy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.