Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

are you keen on the queen?

are you keen on the queen?

Old Feb 11th 2007, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: are you keen on the queen?

Originally Posted by startwin
Well I DO admire the Queen, and believe that the royals bring much to the British economy. For the most part they contribute quite a bit and it sure as heck beats having a president as a figure head. So I guess I give you the creeps too. Oh, but I never did like Diana, who was a manipulating nutter, and the mass hysteria following her death was nauseating. Exit left, head down.....

having a president as a figure head Micheal Palin for president!!!

Diana, who was a manipulating nutter
Do you really mean nutter as in mental illness? As its seems to be generally accepted that the poor woman did have mental problems, then i dont see how you can dislike someone for being ill.
Old Feb 11th 2007, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

montreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by batty-x-ray
having a president as a figure head Micheal Palin for president!!!

Diana, who was a manipulating nutter
Do you really mean nutter as in mental illness? As its seems to be generally accepted that the poor woman did have mental problems, then i dont see how you can dislike someone for being ill.
In defence of Diana she was a sad pathetic tragic figure. I recall being taken aback when Charles was asked on his wedding day whether he loved her. Or words to that effect. It was not a reassuring reply. No ringing endorsement. He clearly hesitated

She came in useful for procreation purposes (to ensure the continuity of the line) but for little else.

In my books she was no nutcase. She just picked the wrong guy.
Old Feb 11th 2007, 8:34 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

As its seems to be generally accepted that the poor woman did have mental problems, then i dont see how you can dislike someone for being ill.
Wouldn't you have mental problems delaing with those lot (the Royale Family). Oh and it's quite easy for people to target the mentally ill.

How often do those of you in Canada hear the term 'retard', 'retarded' or 'tard'. Or 'fruitloop' 'crank' etc ? Frickin complete ignorant morons who use these terms. Nothing to do with PC-ness at all.

The mentally ill - tar and feather them, beat them, tease them, etc. It's all OK innit.

Rich.
Old Feb 11th 2007, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by montreal mike
In defence of Diana she was a sad pathetic tragic figure. I recall being taken aback when Charles was asked on his wedding day whether he loved her. Or words to that effect. It was not a reassuring reply. No ringing endorsement. He clearly hesitated

She came in useful for procreation purposes (to ensure the continuity of the line) but for little else.

In my books she was no nutcase. She just picked the wrong guy.
hey, we agree! She picked the wrong guy, or they picked her. and she wasnt able to cope. I think she did have some mental illness, but cause and effect?

If all my stupid deeds were plastered over the papers then I wouldnt appear very stable.
Old Feb 11th 2007, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Wouldn't you have mental problems delaing with those lot (the Royale Family). Oh and it's quite easy for people to target the mentally ill.

How often do those of you in Canada hear the term 'retard', 'retarded' or 'tard'. Or 'fruitloop' 'crank' etc ? Frickin complete ignorant morons who use these terms. Nothing to do with PC-ness at all.

The mentally ill - tar and feather them, beat them, tease them, etc. It's all OK innit.

Rich.
Hang on chaps i was trying to defend people with mental illness, Saying you dont dislike someone because of it and call them a 'nutter'
Old Feb 11th 2007, 9:03 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Hang on chaps i was trying to defend people with mental illness, Saying you dont dislike someone because of it and call them a 'nutter'
Eggsactly. I wasn't aiming at you x-ray. Just observations of humanity.

Rich.
Old Feb 11th 2007, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Eggsactly. I wasn't aiming at you x-ray. Just observations of humanity.

Rich.
aha - i get it now
Old Feb 12th 2007, 12:04 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

mike 666 up yours.how many scots do you know!.yip,you really can be a clown when you want.most people do believe in live and let live.you.well you are the type to fight in a empty room.(I HAVE MY RULES AND I AM STICKING TO THEM) meet some scottish people you never know.you might just get on.dont start a war.its been tried before.ENFACT try meeting other people,from all over.you might just be shocked.think before ya make a stupid comment.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

montreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond reputemontreal mike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate white
mike 666 up yours.how many scots do you know!.yip,you really can be a clown when you want.most people do believe in live and let live.you.well you are the type to fight in a empty room.(I HAVE MY RULES AND I AM STICKING TO THEM) meet some scottish people you never know.you might just get on.dont start a war.its been tried before.ENFACT try meeting other people,from all over.you might just be shocked.think before ya make a stupid comment.
Are you thinking of steve 666? not mike?
Old Feb 12th 2007, 12:44 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

yes.why do people have to be so cutting!.I think by now people should start to take stock and get to know eachother rather than be pickie.but then mabe thats just me.I tend to talk and get on with every person I meet and would not like to change. okay I have been a bit nippy.but I will say sorry.if I stamp on someones foot(as I have and it anyone out there I will say sorry)okay call me a whimp.but I always say sorry if I am wrong.so how can mike 666 say what he said.I am really shocked
Old Feb 12th 2007, 12:47 am
Lloydminster AB

mike your okay
Old Feb 12th 2007, 2:12 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

yes.why do people have to be so cutting!.I think by now people should start to take stock and get to know eachother rather than be pickie.but then mabe thats just me.I tend to talk and get on with every person I meet and would not like to change. okay I have been a bit nippy.but I will say sorry.if I stamp on someones foot(as I have and it anyone out there I will say sorry)okay call me a whimp.but I always say sorry if I am wrong.so how can mike 666 say what he said.I am really shocked
I think kate white would be a great improvement if she were the Queen. Unless of course she already is.

kate, Your Majesty, who is your heir and successor? Your subjects deserve to know.

And can I call you Liz the Tooth in PMs?

Novo.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 6:15 am
Lloydminster AB

must be you.you have the gob for the job guess you are a queenie fan. love yar cotton socks,well it takes all sorts to make the world go round
Old Feb 12th 2007, 7:16 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by montreal mike
Are you thinking of steve 666? not mike?
I think he meant me, touchy aint he....
Old Feb 12th 2007, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

mike 666 up yours.how many scots do you know!.yip,you really can be a clown when you want.most people do believe in live and let live.you.well you are the type to fight in a empty room.(I HAVE MY RULES AND I AM STICKING TO THEM) meet some scottish people you never know.you might just get on.dont start a war.its been tried before.ENFACT try meeting other people,from all over.you might just be shocked.think before ya make a stupid comment. :
Hey Kate, you been drinking?
It was meant as a joke I don't REALLY want whole nations and their people washed away into the Atlantic!! My father's family are Welsh and My mothers side Irish (That's why I'm so thick ...joke joke joke).
As God said (and prove me wrong!) "If you don't have a sense of humour, get off my planet!!"

Actually he said "Milligu cerpinicus deo marengo" which is God's language. (Again, prove me wrong).

Anyway Kate, I love you...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.